Thread: Errors in Sharing Calendar

Errors in Sharing Calendar

I am encountering two problems trying to share calendars between two Windows Live accounts. The user one is now sharing his calendar with user two, but when user two sends an invitation to user one he gets the email offering to share the calendar but one of two problems occur on my system using the same Windows Live accounts. Do anyone have come through this kind of problem. Any help related to this topic will be respected. Thanking you.

Re: Errors in Sharing Calendar

I am using the Windows Live accounts but I have not gone to any kind of problem while accessing it on my computer system. What kind of problem you are facing on your Windows Live accounts as you are using an account on your Windows Live. Can you give me the problem you are facing with the same Windows Live on your computer system?

The Windows Live on my computer system I was using without any problem till last one week. I have started facing these two problems the first problem is
    1. There is a login issue when opening the request link in the e-mail, which is effortlessly conquer.
    2. If the above error is resolved or does not happen, then there is a "sharing error" which states that: "Sorry, this invitation is not applicable to any further extent. The sender may have taken away your authorization, or you may have already refused this invitation. If you'd like to see this calendar, ask its owner to split it with you once more time."

I am also having the Windows Live accounts I have finally manage to get the two accounts to share the calendars. First I was facing the same problem but when I have reinstalled the Windows Live into my computer system the Errors of Sharing the Calendar has removed from my computer system. I hope this will help you to solve the same problem of the Windows Live from your system.

Account 1 and Account 2 are able to share calendars with each other, but I am incapable to share the calendars from the client and account 4 with Account 1 and Account 2. I don't recognize if it matters, but I have done the setup sharing between Account 1 and Account 2 two week ago. But after one week, when I have try to share Account 3 and Account 4 calendars with Account 1or Account 2, and it sends the request without a problem, but instead of trying to accept the request, I obtain the error message "Windows Live Calendar experienced a problem during login. Please try again." Have anyone hek\lp me to solve this problem.