Thread: Some program's are not open, also can't access the System Recovery

Some program's are not open, also can't access the System Recovery

Recently encountered some virus affection in my computer which is running under the windows XP operating system environment. For that I am not able to open some application s and the programs in my computer. Whenever I click on a particular program it will give me the “open with” option to select the program where I open the selected application to run it. I did the full scan of the system, and it also does not provide me any information about the virus which is affecting my machine. I did the system de-fragment it also does not give me any result. Lastly I tried to run the system recovery option; it will also give me the open with option to run the program, not able to recover the system. I searched everywhere for the solution of the problem, but found nothing. What should I do? I could I run system recovery? Any suggestion will be appreciated…

Re: Some program's are not open, also can't access the System Recovery

I had the similar issue in my Dell computer regarding the some of the Virus affect. It will stop the function of my computer along with the system recovery option. Then I found I solution to run a particular program with the step by step process. And I like to suggest you to go through the process it will definitely help you to run the program that you want to access in your computer. Go to your windows control panel then go to the Folder option under the control panel window click on the file type then you should click on the new button and then switch to advanced button. Type the key ”exe” the go to the drop down list of the advanced service select the application from the drop down list and click on OK. It will open the application that you wish to open in your computer. Try this, it will help you to run the program.

I am having the similar issue, there is some of the virus affect in my computer. I am having the windows vista operating system compatibility environment. The problem is whenever I tried to open any application or the program a message is appears that is “the file that you are going to open is affected”. It also gives me the message while I tried to access the internet, it says that the web-site is blocked, and shows spywaregeek.com in the toolbar of the browser. I use to access my internet service by the guest log in. the administrator log in is unusable. I tried to run the system recovery option to delete everything. If I tried to open the system recovery from the safe mode boot-able option of the window, it will automatically start the window without open the recovery page of the window. Any idea on this? Is there anyone having the solution of the problem?

I suggest you to go through the simple process for the removing the Malware from your computer. I did this in my computer where I was also facing the similar problem regarding to access the internet. After that I follow the process and it works fine. I hope it will also works in your computer also.
    (1) First, reboot the computer.
    (2) Hold down [F8] key while re-booting the windows from the CD.
    (3) Boot the machine with the "Safe Mode with Networking" option to connect the internet in the safe mood.
    (4) Download Malwarebytes from the internet with the safe mood bootable option.
    (5) Install Malwarebytes that you download in your computer.
    (6) Run Malwarebytes in the safe mode and run the application until it's finished.
    (7) select the "Quarantine" tab, and delete everything under that
    (8) Again reboot the machine along with that clear the browser cache file.
    (9) open the browser.

Either you use the windows CD which is comes with the computer package, boot the window with the CD, the system will pick the default service to boot the CD from the CD drive. Take out some of the hardware which is not comes with the computer like the printer or the USB. Or while you booting the machine you will see the icon which is look like the computer logo, after that start typing the key F10, it will precede you in the recovery menu of the window. If you got the message that the version that you trying to install is old than the version that you already have. Download it and go for the installation of the window. Before that suggest you to install the updated Antivirus software, after the installation enable the window update option in the automatic option, get a good firewall option. Try this it will help you to open the star-tup of the window and will open the desired application that you select for the run in the windows.

Click on Start Type “rundll32.exe” and hit in ENTER to search the files in the window. Choose the search by provide the option of the primary drive (usually C). Enable the Hidden Files and Folder which is under the Advanced Features. Click on the Search button of the window to search the file. Locate the file “rundll32 file” which is associated with the path C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386. Right click on the file (rundll32) in the left corner of the aforementioned directory and choose the option "Open folder location”. When the folder opens, the rundll32.exe will be highlighted, copy the file. Next, right click on rundll32 in the search results list which is corresponds to the path C\Windows\system32\rundll32.exe and choose "Open folder location ". The file rundll32.exe will again highlighted. Delete the file by right click on the file. Right click on the free space in the folder and then paste the file. Now attempt to run the application. Hope it will help you.