Thread: My outlook 2010 crashes when setting up Outlook Bar

My outlook 2010 crashes when setting up Outlook Bar

I presently buy a copy of Microsoft Outlook 2010; we got it installed after several initial confusion (the mail settings currently being in Control Panel rather than inside Outlook itself). Though, Outlook crashes when it attempt to complex the Outlook Bar so that's as far as we have been able to get. Program is being run on Windows 7. Tried setting it as default and also tried running Outlook as administrator; Then also unable to solves the problem. Please help me...

Re: My outlook 2010 crashes when setting up Outlook Bar

Try to running your Outlook 2010 in Safe Mode, as per your instructions I found that this does get Outlook to run. Though what I establish is interesting, before when we were running Outlook we were getting what appears to be the window for an older version. Ahead examination what I had installed on the system it shows Office 97 Professional installed already. I think you hadn't uninstalled the previous version of Outlook (if you recall properly, there is a version of Outlook in that exacting Office package). Though it displays no extra version of Outlook installed other than Outlook 2010.

I just want to ask you one thinks that: when you perform this activity, do you find any error messages?
    An email account can be added from within outlook. Try following some simple step to reduce your problem.
    1. First just open your outlook.
    2. After opening your outlook click on file.
    3. After this in file menu click on Info.
    4. In info click on Add Account.

These steps must helpful for you. If the over steps fails, try to make a new profile for outlook. Arrange your account and ensure if it resolves your matter.

I have some ideas or tips for you, which helps to sort out your problem. Attempt to open Outlook 2010 in safe mode and make sure if the problem takes place. Try following some steps:
    1) Click on Start button - All Programs – Accessories – and Run.
    2) Copy and paste “Outlook /safe” and press Enter.
    If you are able to work through Outlook in safe mode, after that follow the steps under to disable add-ins.
    1) Click File menu - Options - Add-in, after this click on ‘Go’ button in the Manage: Com add-in.
    2) Then check if there is any add-in, remove the checkbox to stop/disable it.