Thread: Windows phone 7: How to execute the MVVM command?

Windows phone 7: How to execute the MVVM command?

I am using windows mobile 7, all the feature s and the look is very much impressed me. Three is some problem in the execution of the command in the phone with the MVVM script. I have no such idea on this. So is there any one to provide me any information on the MVVM command execution. Actually just before some days ago tried to execute some control command into my windows phone, but having no idea on the MVVM command I was not able to execute the command in the phone. Any information on the MVVM will be thankful to you…

Re: Windows phone 7: How to execute the MVVM command?

In the Silverlight and the windows 7 compatible phones the MVVM command are useful for making some control to the activities of the device, the MVVM command will be used for the execution of the command in a simple and the secure manner. The basic structure of the MVVM command is supported by the silverlight application, it will works as the interface between the user interfaces for nay data that you are working for. There are some of the testing and the refactoring which are used for the user pattern interfaces of the command execution. As per my opinion there is problem in the MVVM application with the windows phone device. It will results as the maximum layers of the network connection, if it uses for the network connection of the windows mobile. All the layers are working with each other, if one layer will initiate the information, then the other layer will do its job, you not able to do the layer task with the one layer. The handler and the application for the layer are works here.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

There is another problem in the coding quality of the MVVM command prompt. In the coding environment the data layer changes every time. For that each and every time you have to synchronies the application data and be sure that the changes in the data layer are not corrupting the application that you are using in the windows phone by the MVVM platform. Regarding the Silverlight application if your are trying to build some application like the movie player then the widget’s or the data encryption will not the issue, it will also not change the data’s but it will create the problem whenever you tried to access the application in the device. Size of the project is also not change. Another problem with the MVVM is the unit testing of the code, you can only able to access the functionality or the user interface by the using of MVVM, but I think it will not a big issue but it might be create some issue with the size and complexity.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

I am also having some information regarding the unit testing with the MVVM application. This is a serious problem in the Windows phone, no idea about the silverlight application. Keep in mind that the unit testing is simply the unit work of the application with the system or the device. It will not work with the device in the continuous manner with the device. The regression testing like the run the unit test code on the system with the buildup technique, it will become very difficult to run under the MVVM platform. Some cascading problem s will occur regarding this problem. Some of the developers are report that the MVVM is also create problem with work with the particular layer.