Thread: How to synchronize the subscribed folders with imap gmail account

How to synchronize the subscribed folders with imap gmail account

I have recently upgraded my Outlook 2003 with the Outlook 2010, But as i updated the outlook i found the synchronizing error and due to that error i deleted my imap and gmail account. And after that again i reinstalled it, The thing here is that after the re installation also i am not able to send and receive the data as it was working initially and i have no reason why it is not working now. Somme times it works but then stucks in between while subscribing different folders in progress. Please help in thins case what should i8 do know to get my outlook working and that to in the way in which the Office 2003 was.

Re: How to synchronize the subscribed folders with imap gmail account

I think that i can help you in this case and also there are ways that will help you in fixing the problem. What you have to do here is that just follow the below steps:
    • First of all go to open Outlook and go to the options of it.
    • Then you will find the advanced tab and then click on it.
    • After that you have to select the send & receive and then edit
    • Then you have to check two check boxes
    • The first one is "only sync in-box"
    • And the second one is "only load title"

I have gone through your problem and it seems too me that i have the solution over it and i am sure that it will help you to fix the problem. But for that you have to follow the below steps:
    • First of all try and run your Outlook in the safe mode and see whether it works or not.
    • And to open the Outlook in the safe mode what you have to do is just hold the control key and then click on the Outlook Icon.
    • Then do just one thing remove Gmail from the outlook and try out the other accounts and i hope that it will work.
    • If you want all the message in one inbox that too of all the accounts then it is not possible, so try different inbox for the different account

Thank you for replying for my problems, i have tried all the steps that where told but the thing is that i am not able to solve the problem that i was getting earlier, The only change i found this time is my error code changed to "0x800ccc90" like the last time this time also i am not able to understand the problem and also don't know how to fix this problem. The only way i found here is that to uninstall the office 2010 and install the office 2003 again. Please help me in this case and tell me how to solve this problem and also let me know why this problem was creeping up again and again. Is there is any problem in the operating system of mine, for your kind information i am using the windows 7 and the processor is of Intel core 2 duo also i have vista on the other drive.