Thread: Office 2010 does not display the properties of printer while printing

Office 2010 does not display the properties of printer while printing

I am making use of MS-Office 2010 Professional plus. It appears that MS-Office 2010 overlook the entire location of the Properties of the printer and merely applies the settings you observe on the print page of MS-Office itself. That means all the additional options of the printer are out of achieve MS-Office 2010 just disregard them. This problem is only with MS-Office 2010 and not with any added software so it clearly must be an MS-Office 2010 problem. I am using a Windows Vista 32 bit operating system. Any help in resolve this problem will be respected. Thanking you.

Re: Office 2010 does not display the properties of printer while printing

First you have to check the Microsoft Excel printer settings. Check that you have the most up-to-date printer drivers with you go to the manufactures link, download and install if required. If the Windows printer setup is approved, you may ensure the Word printer situation to make sure that the chosen printer matches the printer what you using. To do this you may follow the following procedure File menu >> click Print >> and then click the name of the printer you need in the Name box under Printer. The problem of the office 2010 will be removed from your computer system.

I have gone through such kind of problem with my office 2010 but I was using windows vista operating system on my computer system. I understand that there you only need the updating drivers of your printer what you are having along with you. To get the appropriate link to download the driver as per your printer then clicks on the update link of your printer drivers

I think that an incompatible printer driver or the driver is scratched. You can go for the downloading of the most modern version of the driver, then delete and reinstall the printer from your computer system. If it continues with the same problem then, take it up with the printer manufacturers maintain site to observe that do they have an answer to this problem.

I am agreeing on your problem what you have said about the same problem with the latest MS-office 2010. So it is a difficulty with MS-Office 2010. It appears that Microsoft wants us to go broke buying fresh printers. Unless Microsoft fixes this problem with an update, I will never try for the Microsoft Office another time.