Thread: EDB to PST tool

EDB to PST tool

I am using a small business edition of an Microsoft Exchange and there are total 20 users who all are using it. I am not able to mount the database. Actually the resultant file is just of 200 Mb where as my database is of may be 6 Gb. I am getting an error as "database was not shutdown cleanly (dirty shutdown) ." Almost all the data of priv1.edb database file is shown but what about other files? I would like to have some EDB to PST tool which helps me to get all of my database.

Re: EDB to PST tool

Get Enstella EDB to PST conversion tool and fix exchange database corruption easily and instantly exchange export to pst exchange with all emails, attachments, contacts, calendar, notes, tasks, journals, etc. Convert EDB to PST software is one of the best and most powerful exchange recovery software that helps administrators and all exchange off.

Their Digiscoping 2.0 eDiscovery and Recovery solution. Lucid8 's New Outlook snap-in is now the first product to allow self-service restore for end users of permanently deleted items from Exchange. Digiscoping 's Tight Integration with Dell EqualLogic 's Auto-Snapshot Manager for Further Simplified Exchange mailbox and item level restoration and adds eDiscovery capabilities. Both features are a result of close cooperation With Dell EqualLogic and Both Have Been Tested Against Dell EqualLogic PS5000 Series iSCSI arrays.

At times due to the corruption of database file you cannot access an EDB file, e-mails, notes, contacts and other data from Exchange Server. In such conditions, Outlook on the client computer file gets unusable. To conquer this dilemma, you have to to translate EDB to PST. This actions of Exchange Server database recovery software tool to fix Eseutil.exe is necessary. But, software recovery cannot help EDB corruption in all scenarios. In addition, while the soft recovery of the database, which can experience various error messages. Such an error message is given below:
    "Operation terminated with error -1003
    0xFFFFFC15 JET_errInvalidParameter Invalid API parameter 4294966293 "
    After this error message, the soft recovery process is ended and your database is inaccessible and the only way is to save your data EDB to PST Conversion.

To establish access to your valuable data, Convert EDB, PST this problem and get your pst files with Microsoft Outlook. The result of working PST file as a single PST file and you can easily access all your e-mail, contacts, notes and other personal information from him. You can easily convert EDB to PST with third-party tools. These tools are systematically scan your corrupted EDB file and conversion may be available mailboxes to individual PST files.

Stellar Phoenix Mailbox Exchange Recovery of the most prominent tool to convert EDB to PST in most scenarios EDB corruption. This software makes it easy to EDB to PST conversion with simple user interface. These are useful tools for Exchange Server administrators to meet the EDB corruption situation. This software repairs corrupted or damaged EDB file and retrieves user mailboxes and their corresponding elements in PST format, which can directly interact with Microsoft Outlook e-mail client can be used. You can use the EDB to PST conversion for all user mailboxes of edb file or for the selected mailboxes. Most of this software are very easy to use and secure and that the desired results in most of the EDB corruption scenarios.