Thread: How to remove Windows Defence Virus from Laptop?

How to remove Windows Defence Virus from Laptop?

I am using Laptop from around 3-5 months and got “Windows Defence” virus on it. This is such kind of virus that won’t allow the user to connect Internet at all. I am looking for the fast way to prevent the problem. I had to run Super Anti-Virus which is install on a Laptop but this solution can’t help me in means I can’t do anything. Is there is another way to resolve this problem? I am using Motherboard of Asus P6T Deluxe V2, Processor of Intel Core i7 930 @ 2.8 GHz, RAM of 6 GB and the Operating System-Windows 7 Professional 64 bit. Is there is anything else I should be run on Laptop?

Re: How to how remove Windows Defence Virus from Laptop?

If you really want prevention from the Virus just stop updating any program automatically which is install on your Laptop. This issue will be fixed from Internet Explorer connection. Normally the Virus will automatically set the Proxy setting which didn’t allow the user to access the Internet on particular Laptop. Just update the Anti-virus Software which Blok all kind of malware or virus who harm your Laptop. After update you can scan your computer which detect all new viruses and delete it from machine. You can use “HIJACKthis” tool which detect any entry which the virus has made a change. After detecting it will fix the Entry properly. Try this solution is will surely help you out.

Re: How to remove Windows Defence Virus from Laptop?

If you are not able to browse your Internet means your laptop is effected with kind of Virus or kind of Malware. Your facing the problem Bcoz of Windows Defence. It is a kind virus represents itself like your Security Tools or we can say that it is a misleading security application that claiming itself as part of Windows Security tools. If you want to remove this virus just update your Anti virus then scan your system, When scanning is done once it will display Scan Summary in that simply select all detected items then right click on them and delete all of them. After this Reboot your Laptop and Laptop is working properly.

Re: How to remove Windows Defence Virus from Laptop?

Laptop has a Windows Defence virus which won’t allow you to work properly. You can’t surf your any site Bcoz the virus will all automatically change the setting of Internet property. To remove this kind of virus you can use any Software but the software should be updated after you install it on your Laptop. Updation will automatically find the newest virus signature. For this just scan your computer, scanning process will take time after this one small window will pop-up in that select all virus then delete it completely from your Laptop. For this problem you always update your Anti virus software which detect new virus. After trying this you will able to Surf your Internet frequently.