Thread: Outlook 2007 Address book can not be removed

Outlook 2007 Address book can not be removed

My Outlook address book can not be activated. In the other forums the problem is described by several users. A response with an acceptable Losing is not offered. Is there really no solution to this problem? I hereby would like to say thank you to the participants, who gave me the key tips for the disposal of my problems with Outlook 2007. I changed my profile in the Control Panel of Windows 7 in 'mail'. Now the application works perfectly again. If just the infamous 'know how' just do not get anywhere. If there is any other useful tips, then please let me know.

Re: Outlook 2007 Address book can not be removed

Now you get the message "Microsoft Office Outlook can not start. The Outlook window can not be opened."? If so, then do the following:
    1. Click Start, select Run.
    2. Then you give the command line, type the following:
      outlook.exe / resetnavpane(without quotation marks)
    3. Outlook should now start properly.

I use Windows 7 and MS Office 2007. To this problem several people have described her futile attempts at the Forum, the Outlook Address Book to reestablish or establish. From my knowledge, there are two different operation step sequences, which are to produce the Outlook address book.
    1. Select the Contacts folder> Properties> Outlook Address Book> this folder as an e-mail address book> name of address book.

'Contacts' - This sequence of steps is not because the box is grayed out!!
    2. Tools> Account Settings> Address Books> Outlook Address Book> Delete

This sequence of steps will not work either. The Option 'Delete' is grayed out.

I have no files with the extensions .Pab or .Wab on the computer. I wanted to remove to get back up again, as it is read in a reply message on the forum. But nothing works!!

For problems with the address book could in earlier versions of Outlook, remove it and add it back , which is usually fixed their problems. In Outlook 2007 there is such a function - for whatever reason - no more, the function of removing the address book is available but not used. We therefore must create a completely new profile, so that the updated address book. As you current PST file into the new profile integration abilities. I suspect that this is simply a bug is to simply forget and have the developer, or add this feature to activate. After installing the beta version of Service Pack 2 for Office 2007 on a test system, it is unfortunately still not possible to address book with Outlook's own resources to remove the Outlook.

Thanks for providing such nice (useful) information. Before I came to work I am confronted with a new surprise. I can suddenly access MS Outlook 2007 no longer seems that the program is loaded, but I get a window with the message 'MS Office Outlook can not open the window. Then closes the program. I had been only the latest Windows 7 update process and the usual antivirus update my Norton 360 program. I chose a restore point of the operating system 3 days ago in the hope of restoring the old state. In vain. If you have a tip for me I would be very grateful.