Thread: Good Encryption or "Folder Lock" Program

Good Encryption or "Folder Lock" Program

Hello friends I am using a HP computer with Windows XP operating system compatible. It running very well with all the function and the features. Installed the folder lock software for protecting my important file and the folder, though my computer is used by my friend and also by my brother. But from the yesterday I found that it the software is not working properly, while I entered the password to open the folder, to which I locked by the software it not opened the folder nested o fit showing a message that the password is corrupted. But by same password I can able to open the few folders of the computer, it happens only some of the folders. Now I want to install any application which will encrypt the folder and gives me the date by decrypting the folder. Is there any one will give me the information about the application?

Re: Good Encryption or "Folder Lock" Program

Folder lock is the software that will encrypt the file in a fastest way, and protect the file with the desired password. You can apply this in both of the file as well as the folder. You can choose to encrypt the particular file of your choice. It can allow to use it in the files like the document, picture and the music file. It comes with the features like the locking, encryption, shredding, stealth mode, attempting the hacking of the file which is monitoring. Also offers the facility of the plug & play support, history cleaning and many more. While you install the software into your machine it will ask you for the password which will be fixed for all the folders. According to your post the problem that you mentioned, suggest you to re-install the software and then again apply to the desired files or the folders of the machine. But before that you should remove all relevant files that used in the earlier installation.

Folder lock facility itself creates the encryption storage capacity into your machine for the folders and the files that you select to make them locked. Which is known as the Locker, this technique offer you to encrypt the data and while you wish to get data it will delivers you by decrypt the data. You can store more than one file in the Locker with the password protection which will execute in a single protection. The Locker is portable, so by using this you can share, transfer and store them into the external storage devices like the USB drives or the CD or DVD, you can also transfer them through the e-mails. Remember that the Lockers will not be detected by the computer. You can create more than one Locker with the same password. You can use it in the both 32 and the 64-bit operating system. Each locker is contains the encrypted files into the personal file of the items that are locked by you.
    No TechArena No Experts, Know TA know Experts!

The folder software package is comes with the some additional features, that will not offer by the other software’s, it will offer the hacking of the monitoring computer. It support the auto play option of the USB connectivity. It having the key features of the virtual keyboard and the history cleaning of the directory. This software enhanced the facility of the file locking and encryption of the data. you can also rename or edit the name of the file that you put for the locked folder.
    DFI LANPARTY SLI-DR
    AMD 64 x2 4800+
    OCZ (2 x 512) DDR600

There is freeware of the encryption named as the “TrueCrypt” technique which is used to encrypt the data that you stored in the folder and locked them, for that you should create a virtual disk of the encryption, it will encrypt the entire hard disk of your machine. Go through the process for install the freeware.
    1. Creates a virtual encrypted disk in the file and then mounts it.
    2. Encrypts the entire partition or storage device from the USB or the hard disk drive.
    3. Encrypts a partition or drive where the window is installed.
    4. Then browse the locked folder and then decrypt the file or the folder.
    you know you've made it big on here when you have your own imposter

You should use [Folder Password Expere to lock your folders because it is very stable. It supports Windows XP.
    Last edited by Maqbool; 29-10-2010 at 02:09 PM. Reason: External Links Not Allowed, Removed The Same.

hai friends.. im having a problem with folder lock.. like i locked the folder lock source folder itself with folder lock... now i cant able to access it.. please help me out with this..