Thread: Enable autocomplete in Opera 10.53

Enable autocomplete in Opera 10.53

I like to browse the internet on my personal computer for that I upgrade my opera browser to 10.53 version. After handling the browser I am getting an issue that I have to write full addresses, it is not completing automatically. I want to enable the autocomplete address input, so that I have to type less. I have heard that opera does not have this feature of the autocomplete. If anyone having suggestion on this then please reply me.

Re: Enable autocomplete in Opera 10.53

To enable the autocomplete in the opera browser, open the browser go to the internet option, then there is a content tab having the autocomplete option then click on the settings button. In auto complete setting window you can choose that which information your browser has to store. In front of auto complete options like web address, forms, usernames and password put checkmarks. And at the end click on the apply button, and then click OK for closing the window.

I use opera browser but having the old version on my computer but when i start to type the addresses i get the suggestion for autocomplete. As far in know all the setting of the browsers are in the internet option. I have done settings by go into setting and put a check mark in the front of the autocomplete address input and then saved the all settings. I am sure your setting be same try this for enable it.

I was getting the same problem with my Firefox bowers, then i tried your settings ,but after trying this setting for the same as the instructed then also i am not getting the autocomplete option while editing. I completely not aware of this. should i remove my browser and reinstall it again? If any one having knowledge on why autocomplete in not enabling then please reply me immediately.
    Last edited by Autumn@; 20-10-2010 at 11:59 AM.

As you have written that after doing all the setting you are not getting the autocomplete option, I think all the history that contain all the address inputs are may have been deleted. Because if you don't have the history in your browser then it could not enable for the suggestion. Always you have to add the fresh address for the same site. I you should put the check mark for the enable history option in your settings.

I was getting the same problem then i come to know is due to deleting the cookies from the browser, i am not getting the suggestion for address. Cookies contain all the record of the sites we visited. I am sure by mistakes you have deleted the cookies, or else the option for enabling the cookies may have disable, enable it for accessing the cookies. I definitely tell you that by doing so you can get the autocomplete address.