Thread: Best music player for Windows

Best music player for Windows

I have just bought a desktop computer with high sound quality speakers. I am looking for a music player for my windows 7 operating system. I have window media player preinstalled in it but I don’t want to use that. I want a music player that must have good sound quality and also must have good video quality with good customization and also must have hotkeys for handle easily. Thanks in advance.

Re: Best music player for Windows

The Pro version of the Winamp is available for you with the new extra features and many customized skins. I used winamp on my computer and believe me its interface is very user friendly. It’s having the flash support with in-build internet radio, and also support to many kind of format with multiple language support. Then main feature of Winamp is, it can synchronize with the iPod. I hope this information may help you

If you enjoy watching movies on to your computer with the any kind of file format, then I thing VLC media player will be the good choice for you. VLC media player is known for his files supporting, that is all the file format which are available for movies can be supported by the VLC media player. And it’s also having the good sound quality with very simple customization and very easy interface to handle.

In my recommendation you should go with the KMPlayer, it is one of the best media player which is used widely. KMplayer contains the different skins and relatively lightweight. This media player is basically customized by its default setting. It’s having the some extra features like supporting for subtitles, plug-ins, and having the numerous decoders. In my recommendation it is as your need.

I am using the Songbird media player created by Mozilla from 4 to 5 months and it is performing well. It’s is very customize media player and keep the last playback history. It is available for the windows and many of the other operating systems. I advise you to go with this media player and I am sure you will also enjoy. If you are having any other query then please reply me.

iam using zoom player thats very great and top4 noumber in the world