Thread: PowerPoint 2007 Presenter tools

PowerPoint 2007 Presenter tools

I have Office 2007 Home and Student installed on Win XP pro through Bootcamp/Parallels. The whole thing works immense EXCEPT the dual screen presenter tools in PowerPoint. When booted into Windows on my MBP, no matter how I configure the second display in the control panels, PowerPoint declines to present the slides on the external display, going to the projector. It always presents on the laptop screen, leaving the desktop image on the external output. I know the second monitor is set up appropriately; I can drag windows over to the other screen. The only way I can present is if I mirror the displays, but I'm so used to using the presenter tools in Office 2008 on the Mac side, and I necessitate being able to jump rapidly to specific slides without the audience considering it. Also want to know could someone give me the solution for using the presenter mode for video projection / projector and the PC screen without it being way appear on the screen personal comments .... ???

Re: PowerPoint 2007 Presenter tools

To make the currently active mode, it is usually necessary to ensure that our computer detects the presence of the projector as a second monitor. Then, when our presentation is opened in PowerPoint, open the Slide Show tab to view options in Group "Monitors". We then check if the "Use Presenter View" and then check the drop down "View presentation". But since the computer world may not always cooperate the first time, you may need to also check the video settings of your PC. If I remember correctly you can quickly view the settings using the Windows key on your keyboard + the letter X, which give access to different display configuration when a second source (the projector) is connected.

First you will require having the innovative parallels 5, with this you can now have access to the second screen. For that you have to go to system preferences -> display -> in the window of the projector choose the tab arrangement -> uncheck the mirror display. Now you will have a dissimilar substance on your computer screen and on the projector screen. Go to parallels and under "virtual machine" select configure -> full screen -> and check "use all displays in full mode" -> click ok. At this instant select the view "full screen". Once you are in full screen you just have to go to powerpoint and facilitate the presenter view. You should be able to select a second screen.

I am also facing the similar predicament. I often symbolize a team when presenting so rely seriously on the Notes section. Formerly I converted all ppt files to the Mac version of Powerpoint so presenter tools would work on two screens (from a MacBook Pro). But much better if I could use the original Windows ppt files my colleagues produce. Once in Parallels, to show the Windows slides on the projector moreover use through Mirror (Mac display) mode, or use show in a window (Powerpoint) mode and drag the presentation window to the projector screen. I bring into play Parallels 3, and Windows Powerpoint 2007.