Thread: Switch language by keyboard shortcut

Switch language by keyboard shortcut

Hello
    I have a DELL computer that is compatible with the windows XP operating system. Mainly using for the reading the email and surfing the web-sites. I install the French input method that will allow me to send the French mails as well to read the mail. In some other mails the mails are received in my mail box, also I got some mix mails which are having the mixture of the more than one language script. I need to switch from one script to another script from my machine, but don’t know how. Can any give me some suggestion about this? Whenever I used to write or read the different script mail I should set the language as the default, which is quite boring and also it takes so much time to send any message. Any idea will be appreciated…

Re: Switch language by keyboard shortcut

You can activate multiple number of language at a moment into your machine by a simple way:
    1.go to the CONTROL PANEL
    2.then go to “Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options" under the control panel wizard.
    3.Pick the option "Regional and Language Options" from the window.
    4.in that window you will found the language tab, which is use for the apply multiple language into the machine.
    5.before the fourth step you should look for the Install files for Languages.
    6.Under that you will found the advanced option click on it , will appear in the third window of the dialog box.
    7. there you should see multiple language are listed with the tick mark option, just select as the language that you want to install in the default .
    8. close the window.

I think there are problem will occur while you install/ apply the languages into the machine, that is the aesthetic., while you applying the language as the default, the existing language script will not be changed. The layer applied scripts will be flashes as the Unicode in the with the default language. Suppose the path of the computer will be appeared as the C:\windows\system32 becomes c:¥windows¥system32. This problem will be fix while you install the language into the system, apply that from the view and make changes in the language.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

There is another issue will occur while you listing more than one language while you install them into your machine. Some program s may not respond properly, because they may be not compatible with the language that you installed in your computer. For that they might be not working properly. I had the experience that’s why I am telling you, one of them is Apple QuickTime and the other one is Nero burning software, I changed the language in to the Japanese, but the problem was that the script was not properly installed in the machine, though the default language was the English, the software’s are also works in the language. So be care full while you are going to install the language, instead of the machines default language

in the Windows XP operating system, the language bar is situated in the language bar under the tool bar. There you should see the tab which is known as the EN. Click on the tab, it will listed you the languages that are enabled in the system. Left click on the JP and the input method changed in the language that you want. By pressing the ALT key along with the key (~), you can able toggle between the different languages. And it will set as default language instead of the system default language. If you wish to change the changes that you made to language you need to click on the language bar again. Change the input method and then change it again whatever you want.