Thread: Choosing a Suitable Media Centre Graphics Card

Choosing a Suitable Media Centre Graphics Card

Hi..hello..!!! i am trying to build Media Center (Windows 7 x 64 bit). I have problem about to find some kind of graphics card to suit. I have ask to my many friend but they don't have any idea about suitable graphics card it i didn't get a proper answer of my question, so i put my question out there, to your idea. Before sometime i had buy and then test a graphics card--Gainward NVIDIA Ge-force 9800GT Graphics card 1024MB, DDr3, @56bit, Pci-E VGA/DIVI/HDMI.But currently i purchase a ATI Radeon HD5750 1Gb 1024MB 128Bit DDR HD5750... But like other Model means GAINWARD....... i am not sure of this reputation....????

Re: Choosing a Suitable Media Centre Graphics Card

Gainward NVIDIA Ge-force 9800GT card will support 2 monitors simultaneously, which is enable by this card. It is multi-Display technology for office Application, 3d games and appilication such as CAD, DTP.Gainward New revolutionary system has a advantage of silence heat sink, Thermal conductivity from fan. SMART CONTROL Utility feature this card is Reliable and easy to use for Desktop utility which is offered by this card.It has a features that control fan feature for Temperature Monitoring...

This card is the only Combination of High-defination video decode acceleration which provide picture clarity, smooth video.Features may vary by product.Features require only supported software.This Gainward NVIDIA Ge-force 9800GT Required WindowsXp (32 bit X 64 bit); Windows Vista(32 bit X 64 bit). This card will free the CPU to run the game engine and AI. It has Advanced shader processors architected which enable new layer of effect of GPU for the physics. This kind of multi-thread support 100 of independent thread, it can also provide high efficiency in next shader program.

You can go with the Gainward NVIDIA Ge-force 9800GT card. This card delivers better performance and it will set the features for gamers who has better demand. It provide better quality of movie and gaming application....It is one of the best graphic card which enable to play game with great graphics. It simply boost your best application.It has feature such as picture in picture content for more application and color stretch video processing for picture quality......this is the only card which take you to your further Expectations.