Thread: Outlook 2010 - Sending HTML base .oft Files is converted to RTF

Outlook 2010 - Sending HTML base .oft Files is converted to RTF

There is a constant problem when I am trying to send the HTML based .ft files in the Windows Live Mail. We have formed convention .oft files in Outlook 2010 that contains a header image; exact formatting for lists, colors etc. When transfer it, the email is 100% perfect in the outbox but once acknowledged - It is someway being changed to RTF and loses all formatting and images illustrate up as attachments. This is by means of a POP/SMTP description, AV software has been detached to analysis that, computers rebooted, updates functional and remove and reapplied, cache cleared, Outlook in progress with the /resetnavpane button etc.IF I generate a new email and set convention attributes like lists, headers etc - It is established completely. This immediately happens on emails shaped from saved messages or from .oft records.

Re: Outlook 2010 - Sending HTML base .oft Files is converted to RTF

This problem can be solved by going in the outlook 2010 and making some settings in that, for that you have to go in the Outlook and from there select the Files which is located at the top of the page. After that select the options and then select the Mail from there, then you need to click on the “Relies and forward” and deselect the “Preface Comments with”. Finally you have to select the Ok button to complete the process and now the file will be send in the .oft format and will not converted in the RTF.

The solution that you have provided above does not work in these problem and the file is still converted in the RTF format when i am sending it through the Windows Live Mail and the outlook 2010. So, please provide me with some other solution which will work for me to resolve the problem any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated.

The problem of the other format are forwarded from the outlook 2010 can be resolved in a proper manner by following the steps given below;
    • Open your HTML guide by means of the New Items>>More Items>>Choose Form>>User Templates in File organization.

• After that with guide open tick on "Format Text" tag, click on "Rich Text" (RTF) key

• Click to select on File>>Save As>>Outlook Template>>Rename file (I supplementary RTF to the finish)>>Save>>then shut template.

• After that repeat step 1, and unlock the RTF template you immediately saved.

• With RTF template unlock, replicate step 2, but tick on the "HTML" push button this time, your template be supposed to have distorted back to HTML formatting.

• Do every of your restriction and click send, your template be supposed to be delivered to all recipients in HTML arrangement

There seems to be a problem in the outlook 2010 that you are using to send the .oft files through the Windows Live Mail. The solution to these issue is that replace the outlook software that you are using with a new one from the Microsoft Website. The other solution available to you is the update of the software which can be done from the Microsoft website in the download section or you can directly update that from the Microsoft Update section which can be access from the start up menu.