Thread: Dragon's speech to text Software

Dragon's speech to text Software

I have some problem with micro cassettes to type up. I was thinking that i can use speech to text software. I would take my microphones , turn on to speaker on micro cassettes recorder, allow to type what was said. I had Discussion with my friends they told me to use Dragon's Naturally Speaking software. Currently I am using the Microsoft Windows 7 of 64 bit. This software is Suitable for this operating System.In past time i am thinking that i want to use Dragon's Naturally Speaking software. Is there is anyone aware of this Program , and it is able to solve my problem.?

Re: Dragon's speech to text Software

In this days the use of computer is becoming wise, whether we are creating new data, surfing the net, sending or receiving of mail. Sometime it is not possible to complete all the work together. But in this time using Dragon Naturally Speaking program can interact with PC which is 3 times faster than typing, It can control PC by simple voice command. It means just speak and watch that word is appear on screen. It will Execute under criteria : " Just Open Microsoft Word","Then set font size to 18".

Computer Voice control and Dictation software is a solution which enable you to control your PC, it can dictate emails and letters.Computer Voice control and dictation software is somewhat similar to dragon naturally speaking software.It operate your computer using a minimum Keystrokes. It include 100 commands which is built in. It has ability to add more command which is easy to use voice Dictation. It is integrated and include 26 Different voice command.It working in all Microsoft 2000 and Microsoft WindowXP operating system.

A software Tazti Speech Recognition Software for Windows Vista it can also run on Microsoft windowxp.Its new Version 2.0 include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes. For installing this software it required Minimum 256 megabytes (MB) of RAM or higher, 1.5 gigabyte (GB) of available hard disk space,800 × 600 or higher resolution video adapter and monitor.It include 35 Custom Speech Commands Control. Using this command we can control computer and can play video games.