Thread: Outlook 2010 - Emails will not leave outbox

Outlook 2010 - Emails will not leave outbox

I am a regular user of the Microsoft outlook and recently i switched over to the Microsoft Outlook 2010 and it is working very fine since then but the only problem with that i have is of the outbox. When i send a message to any of the client a delivery message or you can say the note will receive in the outbox and the other messages that i receive from other peoples and when i tried to delete it from the outbox it does not allowed me to do so. I repeated the procedure a number of the times but the result was the same, so please provide me the solution to overcome these issue any suggestion will be appreciated to overcome the issue.

Re: Outlook 2010 - Emails will not leave outbox

I want to know that is the procedure that you are trying to follow is working in the safe mode or not. Also i wanted to know that when you send or receive a message from any other user you get the error messages or warning or not. Is there is any happening when you press the F9 key or the receive and send button on the keyboard. In addition to these tell me the operating system that you are using and the anti virus that you are using in the system, after these information i will be able to resolve the issue in a proper manner and the outbox problem will have some thing to resolve the issue.

When i drive or receive any message to other users i get a number of the error messages in the inbox and the outbox messages are not deleted from there. The error messages that i get are No connection might be complete because the goal machine aggressively refused it.The server might not be found. (Account: account name, POPserver: 'mail', Error Number: 0x800ccc0d)Task 'server name - Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x800ccc0f): 'The association to the server was intermittent. If these tribulations continue, create contact with the server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP). The server responded K’ and also 0x800ccc15, 0x80042108, 0x800ccc0e and 0x8004210b are the error which will occur at the time of receiving the messages. So, please provide the solution to overcome the issue any recommendation on the topic will help to resolve the problem.

There seems to be a problem in the internet connection that you are using with the outlook so you have to confirm that you can attach to the Internet and that your mail server was not provisionally engaged, follow this stepladder:
    First you have to create an Internet browser, such as Internet Explorer. Type one of the following addresses in the address bar.Microsoft.com,msn.com and live.com. If you carry on to practice network connectivity problems when you kind one of these addresses in the Address bar, vision the following editorial for more information about how to troubleshoot Internet connectivity problems: Then you have to do send yourself an examination e-mail to confirm that you can propel and receive e-mail messages lacking receiving an error message. If your test was victorious, you are ended. If you still accept an error message, go to method above to confirm your account settings.

If you are not able to delete the messages and the mails in the outlook then there is a problem in the outlook settings or in the software that you are using which is the Microsoft outlook 2010. To overcome the trouble you need to check all the settings in the tools options in the outlook and also check the software for bugs. To do these use the update from the Microsoft which can be done from the Microsoft website or directly from the Microsoft update from the start up menu in the task bar, if then too the problem exists then you can contact the customer care assistance of Microsoft for further help and support on the given issue.

If you are not able to delete the messages in the Outbox then you have to follow the following steps first you need to go to the tools and then in the options. After that you have to go to the Maintenance and then in Store Folder which will reveal the location of your Outlook Express files. Press the Tab key to highlight the folder location, then Ctrl+C. After that you need to Close OE, then go to the start menu followed by the Run and then press the Ctrl+ V to put the location in the box Start After that you need to Click OK and you'll see the OE files. Then you have to delete the files from these folder which will delete the files directly from the outbox that you are using, the files are in the DBX format. So, these will resolve your issue of the outbox messages not deleting in the Outlook 2010.