Thread: Burning AVI Movie To DVD

Burning AVI Movie To DVD

I have always watched all the movies in AVI format, because the display of the movie is awesome and you would love to see the movie in this format. But recently I am planning to Burn the AVI format movie in to DVD and for that I am facing some issues as I am not sure whether it is possible to do this thing or not. And also tell me whether it will be possible to do this thing or not. As movies in .avi format are best to be seen. Also please tell me the list of the possible burners that can be used for doing this process, or do we require a special program to run for doing this process.

Re: Burning AVI Movie To DVD

Their one software called the DVD Santa that can be used for doing this process. And this is one of the best software that can be used for the AVI conversion. it is also supporting the various features of the Xvid, Divx, Wmv, MPEG and can run on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 2000 operating systems. It is also extremely easy to use, and will burn your DVD in simple process and require less amount of time. This version is also available for free in the internet and you can download it easily.The only requirement is of the DVD burner drive and DVDR/RW discs.

You can also try using the Convert x to DVD or winavi Software, that will help you to convert the AVI movie to DVD. And when you have done it you can also try it with DVD player that plays all the AVI Format movies in it. The DVD Santa can be slower so you should try and use the Convert x software that is fast compared to the Santa and can yield better results for the DVD's that has been made through the use of this software.

The other option is that if you don't want to Convert the AVI format to the DVD then you can also use the HDMI sockets that can be used for the connection of the PC to the TV. This will help you to watch all the movies that are in AVI format directly without any conversions, to DVD. You just got to do some simple steps for the connection of the PC to the TV and then you can enjoy all the movies that are present in the PC in your Home TV.

Our you can also try out with the use of the D-Link DSM-330 DivX Connected Wireless HD Media Player which helps you to stream all of your media files directly to the TV and also you can stream all the music files, and get it played with the use of the above device that has been given. You can get the above device with the price tag of approximately Rs.3000. And also it depends on the place through which your going to buy this device.

You can also follow thw following steps that are given below for performing the conversion of the AVI format to the DVD one:
    1. The first step is to get the movie maker software that helps you to convert the existing movie to the format that you want.
    2. Then you got to Open the Windows Movie Maker and you have to import all the AVI files that you want to burn.
    3. After that you got to Drag the file into the timeline which is present at the bottom of the screen.
    4. After all the steps are complete Go to the Finish Movie menu and click on Save to DVD.

This will surely help you to convert the files of the AVI format that you want to do it in DVD.