Thread: How to override software trial periods?

How to override software trial periods?

Hello
    I have a DELL computer with the windows 7 operating system running environment. Which runs very good. Few days ago I installed a third party software for the image viewing purpose but the problem is the software is not the full version, it is a trail version software which is not working now. Whenever I tried to open the application it ask for the serial key, I found in everywhere of the serial key, but none of these are worked. Can anyone tell to how extend the trial period of the software that are having the trial period expired?

Re: How to override software trial periods?

I have no idea regarding to extend the trial period of the software, but as per my knowledge the software that you are using as a trial version go to the official web-site of that product, and then purchase the software original, it will provide you the serial key but it will for a limited period, after that period you should gain re-purchase the software, then you will get another serial key for that application. By the new serial key you can again able to access the software for the next time period. This also useful to use the full version and all the features of the software.

According to your post the trial version of the software will be used by re-installation of that software again, I think this is a easiest method. But one problem is there, it will not work smooth like the latest version in the modern software. The expiry details which are mentioned in the software information page that will be extended by extend the time and date of the computer which is set. Before re-install the software make sure that all the registry files of the existing installation should be removed from the registry editor of the machine.

You can extend the trial period of the software which is in the limited trial period. For that you just adjust the date and time of the computer into some few days or few months ago. I did this into my computer where as I was using a trial version software. Suppose you software trial period is completing tomorrow, then go to you date and time setting option of your computer, and change the date and the time of the computer into some few days back or some months, then reboot your machine for applying the changes to your computer.

I have a solution to extend the trial period without any serial key or any other application of any software if it crosses the period every software keep a protection information file into the registry editor. Before re-install back up those file and then perform the re-installation procedure of the software. Alternatively you can use the Regmon to monitor the registry activities regarding the information file. Reinstall the windows; you can able to use the demo version of the software again. And after the complete operation delete the expired key that used in the earlier software.