Thread: 800488fb- We Can't Sign You In Messenger?

800488fb- We Can't Sign You In Messenger?

I amusing windos 7 in the system and using messenger to it for chatting with friends. Every thing was fine but now I am getting error 800488fb which shows the message that I can not sign into the messenger. Also my messenger account has also been blocked. I haven't misused the code of conduct. I dont know how it happens to me and didn't get any further information about the error.I actually want to utilize my msn messenger but, now I find the frigging error code, and the message: "We can't notice you in to Windows Live Messenger". I’ve been experiencing problems signing onto MSN Messenger/Windows Live Messenger since this morning. Could you help me by unblocking my account please.
    Last edited by Ashert; 17-10-2010 at 07:08 AM.

Re: 800488fb- We Can't Sign You In Messenger?

I can appreciate that you are getting the error code 800488fb at the time of trying to sign into Windows Live Messenger. You expected this error for the reason that we observe some strange activity in your account. At the same time as you should be able to effectively sign in at the present. You will be broken up with this error again inside the next few days. When that takes place, you can only sign into the Windows Live ID account management (http://account.live.com/) and go after the punctual to verify your account. Once you complete the confirmation steps, you will be able to sign-in to Windows Live Messenger.

I think this a verification problem you are facing top the net and you need get install the messenger again to the system. Download no matter which registry cleaner, they are viruses and don't yet clean up your pc, every one you have to do is a few simple things,

• Go to the option msn icon and right click on it.
    • After this go to the option run as administrator.

Moreover if you go on properties and click on complex, amazing you can click on that will set it verdantly.

Windows live messenger, I have been having troubles signing in into my Windows Live Messenger. at any time I attempt signing in, a window proverb : "Signing in to Windows Live Messenger failed because the service is for the time being unavailable. Please try again later." It has been approximately a week or more that this has been experience. I have also attempt signing in using my sister's account, oddly signing in using her account is successful. I did attempt login messenger by means of web browser in Internet explorer following signing in to my hotmail and it explain my account is blocked I have no idea why. What should I do?
    Last edited by Everleigh; 17-10-2010 at 07:26 AM.