Thread: Is it possible to cancel an outlook setup?

Is it possible to cancel an outlook setup?

I have recently purchased a laptop of dell and I am having the operating system of windows 7 pre installed in it. I have my own company and now I am trying to set the company email by using the outlook 2007 but when I am trying to do this but there is an error that it is not able to connect the exchange server so now I am thinking that there is the problem in the outlook but when I am trying to cancel it, it says that it is not available in the offline and cancels the program. Thanking all in advanced for helping me and giving me the permission.

Re: Is it possible to cancel an outlook setup?

I think that if you are having the issues while sending the email I think that you have to follow the steps:
    • You have to first click on the tools menu and then you have to just select the E-mail accounts.
    • And then you have to highlight the email account that is mentioned there and then you have to click on the change option.
    • And then you have to click on the advanced tab which is located at the last tab and then you have to change the SMTP port to the alternative and then change the port of 587 and then you have to click on the OK.

I hope that this will help you.

I think that if you want to configure the outlook 2007 you should follow the following steps.
    • You have to first open the outlook 2007.
    • And then you have to click on the tools menu and then select the account settings in the tools. I think the account setting is the 12th option in the tools menu.
    • And after clicking in the account settings you have to just click on the Email tab and then click on the new ….button.
    • And then you have to select the Microsoft exchange POP3, IMAP or the HTTP and then click on the next button.
    • And after clicking on the next button then you have to ON the auto account setup window and then you have to check manually and then configure server settings and then additional server types and then click on the next button.
    • Then select the internet option and then click next button.
    • And then you have to fill the fields that are mentioned in the Add new E-mail account.
    • And then you have to perform the following steps:

1. You have to click on the Click on More Settings
    2. After that click on the Outgoing Server tab
    3. And then check my outgoing server (SMTP) Requires Authentication
    4. Make sure Use same setting as my incoming mail server is also checked.
    5. And at last click on OK

• And then you have to check the test account settings and then you would be able to see all the items in the green marks and then close button to close the test window and then click on the save settings.
    • And I am thinking that you have finished the setup of the email account and then click on the Finish and then close the setup wizard.

If you want to make the outlook in 2007 then you must require the following things to start it with:
    • You must require the domain name example the domain name: logi.com
    • And then you have to have the email address: maq@logi.com.
    • And then the email password
    • And you have the rights to access the domain name.

From the discussion going on I think that you must need the office login ID and the password. And the information regarding the exchange server and then information regarding that what type of connection settings. I think that the IT corporate may have the instruction available in the phone or on the corporate web.

If you want to set up email in outlook 2007 you have to open the Microsoft outlook 2007 and then click on the tools and then click on the account settings and then click on the new. And then you have to enter the email address and then password. And then you have to select the manually configure server and then select the E-mail and then click on the next and then enter the Email address and the full name. Then you have to select the IMAP or the POP3. And then click on the user name and the password and then click on the remember password. Click on the more settings and then click on the outgoing server and then use the same settings for the incoming server and then click on the advanced tab. And then click on the outgoing server and then click next and then finish.

Thank you for giving me the quantity replies and now i am working on the suggestions provided by you and thinking that by doing the suggestions my problem will be solved of outlook 2007.