Thread: Memory problem with Outlook 2010

Memory problem with Outlook 2010

I have Windows 7 64Bit on my computer and it installs Office 2010 Standard. Now I have the problem that open in Outlook, the folder, when you invoke the address book, etc. The error message appears stating that "The address list can not be accessed. Your system needs more memory or system resources. Close some windows and try again." Except Outlook run anything. I have 4 GB of memory and resource management in accordance with still more than 2 GB. Does anyone know the problem? Can someone help me? I have tried many things but nothing worked for me. So I am expecting that you members will definitely provide something useful, so that this problem will get solved.

Re: Memory problem with Outlook 2010

Try the following:
    1. Please close all Office programs
    2. Please go over organization -> search-and-Folder Options -> View -> Show hidden files & folders -> all folders on
    3. Now you go on:
      C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Microsoft Office \ Office14 \ scanpst.exe
    4. Go browse and select the file Outlook. The file should be in the following folder: C: \ Users \ "your username" \ AppData \ Local \ Microsoft \ Outlook
    5. Now go to Start and lead Scanpst
    6. Repeat the process until no more errors appear to be
    7. Now start Outlook and test the behavior

Create the following description relates to a new PST file:
    1. close all open programs
    2. Go to Start, Settings, and "Gained control system"
    3. pay attention in the Gained control system that the "Classic View" enabled
    4. Now go to "Mail"
    5. in "Mail" please go to "data files", there you will see your PST files
    6. please go to "Add" and then in the newly opened window, click OK
    7. Now type in the "File Name" now as OL07 and press OK
    8. now opens again a new window where you click OK again
    9. Now the new created PST
    10. mark them use the blue is highlighted, and select Set Default "top menu" in it.
    11. Now start your Outlook and copy the old files by drag and drop the new PST in its old PST appears in the menu a little further down as Personal expenditure folder.

Email applications such as Outlook will perpetually sluggish down over time and often the predicament is identified as a memory problem. The simplest resolution is to throw more memory at the problem but that also involves more money, something that most companies try to evade as a possible elucidation. Especially in these times of constrained resources, budget cuts and longer, more involved endorsement cycles with lower and lower management-required-signature purchase thresholds. So when a slow response time for an email application has been unwavering to be related to memory leaks it will be followed by a sigh of assistance that the company will not require supplementary monies to correct this issue. When an admin receives numerous notifications that Outlook has reached a high watermark with deference to their virtual memory limits then the admin can sometimes take remedial measures such as closing down more than a couple of other applications to free up that memory. Sometimes an admin may also need to immobilize some of the add-ins that is running in Outlook.