Thread: Email (with attachment > 2MB) is sent several times in Outlook 2007

Email (with attachment > 2MB) is sent several times in Outlook 2007

I am using Office 2007 with the Windows 7 operating system. I have the following problem with Outlook 2007. When an e-mail with an attachment that is larger than 2 MB, it will be sent several times (sometimes more than fifty times) to the sender. All the while the e-mail remains in the Outbox. After sending the e-mail appears only once in the Sent Items folder. It uses an Exchange server. E-mail provider is 1 & 1 The operating system is Windows 7 (64 bit). All necessary updates have been installed. installed, it is a Oultook from an office package as the 2007ner version (not upgrade) was. GData as virus scanners will be used. A temporary deactivation brought no improvement. I already have a new e-mail profile and created according to place, but involved the old pst file again. The old profile is not deleted. The time limit for the server timeout to 5 minutes and set up the e-mail query interval is extended. Unfortunately, all without improvement. For more tips I would be very grateful. Thank you (in advance) for the effort.

Re: Email (with attachment > 2MB) is sent several times in Outlook 2007

But your provider supports sending attachments> 2mb? I think this is all but done. Go to in your Outlook. Click on "File" and "Work Offline". Delete this e-mail in the Outbox. Create e-mail once again and submit it. If this fails, check your data file (.Pst) on your mistakes. Check the Outlook data file:
    1. Close all Office programs
    2. Go to: "C: \ Program Files \ Microsoft Office \ Office12 \ scanpst.exe"
    3. Go to Browse and select the file Outlook.pst
    4. Now go to your Start to run on Scanpst
    5. Now start Outlook and test the behavior
    Maybe your virus scanner can also be the cause of this occurrence.

Have you tried to put back the Messaging Application Program Interface (MAPI)? To give you problems to solve described by, you go as follows:
    • Operating system: Windows Vista / Windows 7
    • Navigate to the folder C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ System \ MSMAPI \ and designated in MSMAPI_OLD to them.
    • Operating system: Windows XP
    • Navigate to the folder C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ System \ MSMAPI \ and rename it MSMAPI_OLD order.
    • Go now> Start> Control Panel> Programs and Features (on Vista / 7)> Software (Windows XP).
    • Pick your privacy, find Microsoft Office, click on Change and then run Office repair.
    After the repair, Outlook should again work normally.

Extremely thanks for everyone for trying to solve my issue. The provider supports e-mail> 2 MB. The e-mail with attachments, is also yes. Just not once, but 10 to 50 times. It is irrelevant whether I myself e-mailing you or someone else. The e-mail can be really no problem to delete from the Outbox. I mean, it is not as established as described in another thread. But would still try the 'offline solution'. I also would like to repair pst time and post the result. I had already disabled the virus scanner, without improvement. I did not want to completely uninstall because I think this is "exaggerated." But also the "clean boot" to try and post the result. Given the time I ever say until tomorrow ...

If the problem is still persisting then try the whole time in the execution of a "clean boot". To troubleshoot errors and other problems, you can run Windows Vista or Windows 7 with a minimum number of drivers and startup programs. This type of boot is called "clean boot". A clean boot Software conflicts can be resolved. The present article describes how to troubleshoot issues in Windows Vista or Windows 7 by a clean boot. In addition, the article describes how to start the Windows Installer service and how to reset the computer so that it starts as usual. If you perform a clean boot, the functionality can be temporarily affected. When you start the computer normally, the functionality is restored. However, you may experience either of the original error message or the original behavior again. If your computer is connected to a network with, to network policy settings to run steps to prevent this. Microsoft strongly recommends that the System Configuration Utility to edit the advanced startup options on the computer only under the guidance of a Microsoft Support Professional to use. This can cause the computer to stop working. Follow the steps given below:
    1. Log on with an account with administrator privileges on the computer.
    2. Click Start, Type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press the [ENTER] to start the System Configuration Utility.
    3. Click the General tab, click Selective Startup, and uncheck Load Startup Items check box that. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is not available.)
    4. Select the Services tab, check the box to Hide All Microsoft Services, and you click Disable All.
    5. Click OK and then Restart.
    This setting allows Microsoft services will continue to run. These services include network access, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable this service, you may permanently delete all restore points. Disable the service so unless you want to use the system restore program with the recovery points.

The "offline" solution was not successful. Will I have to say, had sent an e-mail, waiting until they first arrive again at my bin, then "work offline" to go, I deleted the e-mail from the outbox (fine), went back online and got a new e-mail created and sent them back. No improvement. So I repaired the pst file with scanpst.exe. Were found by scanpst.exe mistakes, unfortunately without giving what type of fault it is. The repair was successful. So far it looks as if it helped! The e-mail will be removed after the sending out of the outbox and I get even once. For this reason I have moved the "clean boot" for an indefinite period. I'll be watching the next, but you'll like this thread to answer Mark. Should the issue arise again, I'm back here. ;-) Thanks again for your help.