Thread: cannot send or receive data in Outlook 2010 - file cannot be accessed

cannot send or receive data in Outlook 2010 - file cannot be accessed

I have three accounts set up using Outlook 10, one at Yahoo, a "Service Account" at 1 & 1, and my main account and at 1 & 1 Except for the main account works fetching the mail. In this account I get the following error message:
    • Error (0x8004010F) when executing the task "xxx-Online - messages are sent": "On the Outlook data file can not be accessed."
    • Error (0x8004010F) when executing the task "xxx-Online - messages are received:" On the Outlook data file can not be accessed. "

Account setting works for free, it comes with me but does not test email, only this account in Outlook. I have installed Thunderbird, since coming to the test mail. Repairing did not help. The settings are all correct. 'm At a loss how to fix it. - When you install MS Office 10 Office XP has been deleted.

Re: cannot send or receive data in Outlook 2010 - file cannot be accessed

I would advise you as follows create a new mail profile:
    1. close all open programs
    2. Go to Start, Settings, "and" Systemsteuerrung "
    3. pay attention in the Systemsteuerrung that the "Classic View" enabled
    4. Now go to "Mail"
    5. In "Mail" please go to "Profile View", there you will see the Outlook profile
    6. please go to "Add Profile"
    7. there you have to enter any profile name one and go to Next
    8. now you have to your e-mail address and all necessary data to re-enter (you can use your old Outlook you also have to use before) and then go on Finish
    9. now you gotta get back in the "profile menu" to be, there is now something very important that you continue to use "bottom" Always use this profile in the field below and click to set your new profile, then click Apply and OK
    10. Now close everything and restart your Outlook
    11. Now you just have your old one. pst file to include all the old e-mails get back to
    12. in Outlook go to Tools and Account Settings
    13. there you go to "Data Files" and "Add"
    14. now) have to remove your old. pst file click (this is usually Outlook.pst ", and click OK
    15. In the next window just click OK to go
    16. now you are back to the data files
    17. click the "Outlook.pst" is not that this is a blue background and place it firmly as a standard and restart Outlook
    18. Now everything should work again

I have deleted the account xyz Online in Outlook. Then re-created as "xyz-Online.pst", which was filed under "... \ Documents \ Outlook Data Files"; Outlook automatically. Now I had a big clutter of Outlook: each a "favorites" and a "Personal" folder in which almost everything was double, and even now still "xyz Online. I've moved, then all the subfolders of "favorites" to "xyz-Online" to try the two redundant folder to delete, what did not work though. The original Outlook.pst renamed first to see what happens. Outlook wanted to start without this file, although also still "xyz Online.pst" from people. It does seem the original file. Then I have "xyz Online.pst" moved to the Outlook folder and original Outlook.pst renamed. Outlook now started again, but now of course I had everything twice, 1-1. "Xyz Online.pst and Outlook.pst" were indeed identical. Now I need to delete Outlook only "xyz Online.pst" and voila, finally all was as it should be. "Duck" well, all good!

Unfortunately, I have the same problem. Everything here is what I have already used. The problem I have with one user. Otherwise it works at all. So I guess the problem rather the user or the Outlook 2003. Can someone help me there? The profile had already created the user again. Still no success. Who has the experience or suggestions?
    The following also:
    In Outlook one can see the name of the Global Address Book. When the user where it does not work it says: "Download offline address book list
    When a user when it works it says: "\ Global Address List". What also surprised me only is that on the Exchange server: "Default Global Address List" is.

Problem is solved apparently. I have found in the Control Panel-mail from the old profile and then start Outlook 2003rd Of course, addresses, etc. were all deleted. I enter my e-mail address as well as the pop and SMTP servers after I failed Network nor the POP and SMTP protocols, these were activated namely off-FUNNY! Now when I "Send and Receive" click, everything seems to work as usual. I suggest you guys to do the same as it seems like the same problem can be solved in any version of an Office whether it is latest one 2010 or 2007 or 2003.

This problem may Occur if one of the following conditions is true:
    1. When you view Properties in the Address lists setting in Exchange System Manager, one of the following conditions is true: The offline address book list object has a missing address list.
    • The offline address book list object has to incorrect address list.
    • The offline address book list object has a missing address list.

2. When you view Properties in the Offline address list setting in Exchange System Manager, one of the following conditions is true: The offline address book list object has a missing address list.

Outlook 2010 provides the opportunity to work with different profiles, eg with several benefits to be able to run Outlook or damaged installations in the course of troubleshooting with a new environment provide. Profiling begins with Start System Controls E-mail. (Windows Vista 64-bit operating systems is the mail icon in the Control Panel, under 32-bit Control Panel Items, in Windows 7 for E-mail (32-bit). Start Outlook Mail Setup and then Click Show Profiles. Click the Add button to name the profile and OK. Next you can decide if you new Outlook profile with or without e-mail accounts or create a manually add them later prefer. To profile without e-mail accounts to create an Outlook, you click the Cancel button. Confirm the message with OK. Select the check box server settings or additional server type manually configure and Next. Select Internet e-mail and click Next. Enter the dates of your e-mail mailbox, and Next. Click Finish. In order to create the new profile you can start Outlook, select the option Always use this profile and choose from the drop-down list from which the newly created profile. Finally, click OK.

1. Set in Outlook on the File tab -> Information -> Account Settings -> Data Files tab, the path to your home folder. This is provided with a hook.
    2. Jump to Start -> Control system to the point e-mail. Click here to view profiles. Click the Add button to name the profile and OK.
    3. Select the check box server settings or additional server type manually configure and Next. Select Internet e-mail and click Next.
    4. Enter the dates of your e-mail mailbox, and Next. Click Finish.
    5. Highlight the newly created profile and click Properties. Click the Data Files button.
    6. Click the Add button. Select the entry personal folder (pst) for Office Outlook and click OK.
    7. Navigate to the location identified in step 1 of the Personal Folder and click on that twice.
    8. Confirm this dialog with OK. Select the newly added Personal folder and click Set as Default. Then start Outlook.
    9. In order to create the new profile you can start Outlook, select the option Always use this profile and choose from the drop-down list from which the newly created profile. Finally, click OK.