Thread: Outlook 2010 beta restarts when moving between mail messages

Outlook 2010 beta restarts when moving between mail messages

I have installed Microsoft Office 2010 on my Windows Vista operating system. I am having problems regarding an Outlook 2010 on this machine. When i am moving between the messages on this beta version of software then i am getting the message as an Outlook needs to be closed and it notifies me is there is any fix. Then it closes and sometime it gets restarted too. I don't know what is happening to this software but please help me as i have got frustrated now by opening the same program again and again.

Re: Outlook 2010 beta restarts when moving between mail messages

When using MS Office Outlook 2010 Beta program at every attempt, a message from the Inbox folder is delete or move it to another folder, the following error message: "The Deleted Items folder is unavailable." If you click the pop-up window n with the message "OK", the next error message: "The operation failed The messaging interface has returned an unknown error if the problem persists, restart Outlook..." Restarting Outlook does not modify anything on the issue. Clicking on "send" a written e-mail shows "The Sent Items folder is unavailable." The message is still listed in the Outbox folder. After a short time, the message in the Sent folder. Solo is the recipient of any e-mail. Who has one or several solutions, please!

I also try Outlook 2010 Beta: Actually a lot of improvements, I think - but the beta crashes often write to me. I work on Vista 32-bit, laptop Asus X50N. A repair installation I have already tried unsuccessfully. The crashes occurred irregularly, such as when changing folders, by clicking the reply button, or sometimes out of the blue. May I ask you for your opinion on two (sample) error messages? My Outlook seems to be a problem with the module to have oart.dll. If necessary I can also provide excerpts from the Outlook logs, because I have enabled logging - but I do not know what is relevant, and would not set too much data here.
    • Faulting application OUTLOOK.EXE, version 14.0.4536.1000, time stamp 0x4af1d60f, faulting module oart.dll, version 14.0.4514.1007, time stamp 0x4ac81841, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x000446bd, 0x15dc process ID, application start time 01cafb0d23c12e90.
    • Faulting application OUTLOOK.EXE, version 14.0.4536.1000, time stamp 0x4af1d60f, faulting module oart.dll, version 14.0.4514.1007, time stamp 0x4ac81841, exception code 0xc0000005, fault offset 0x000446bd, process id 0x1818, application start time 01cafb53de820240.

However, like that happened a few "characteristics" (Attention am a good users individual but not a very good connoisseur in the technical details). Office 2010, I had to completely remove once and reload again. Thereupon, I had problems from the averaging. Shortly after, somehow the seemingly disappeared, the driver (where is beyond me, but I do not here a manipulation error on my part to exclude times). Now, a colleague told me it reinstalled. Then emerged with double SS and the umlaut problems. The settings should now be resolved by - I have yet to test with. However, I now have a "data salad" on the keyboard. Because when the add is it does not seem to be. The special characters are somehow shifted. Luckily someone gave me the Skype add-layer via the supplied characters I've saved in Word now, so I have to hand it quickly. Could this perhaps have anything to do what the driver or have I really a wrong setting somewhere?

When anything does not works okay with an Outlook Express 2010 on your machine then it is recommended to start Outlook in safe mode or using the /safe switch. This will start an Outlook without plenty of the customization files and add-ins loaded. If Outlook works properly in safe mode, the trouble is with one of your add-ins or customization files. I suggest you to use any of the following method to launch Outlook using a command line switch:
    1. Hold Ctrl key while clicking on an Outlook shortcut.
    2. If you are using Vista operating system then type outlook.exe / safe in the Start Search field and press Enter.
    3. If Run .... is shown on your start menu (any version of Windows), click it and type outlook.exe / safe in the Open field and click OK.
    4. Hold the Windows key and press R, then type outlook.exe / safe in the Open field and click OK.