Thread: How to solve Sync error 4350 in an Outlook Express 2010

How to solve Sync error 4350 in an Outlook Express 2010

I am running Windows Vista on my computer system and was having Microsoft Office 2007. Then i installed Windows Office 2010 on the same machine. Now i am having a problems with the mails as it says me to log into my Hotmail from Browser. I did the same but and it closes the program. How do i solve the Sync error 4350 which i am getting in an Outlook Express 2010.

Re: How to solve Sync error 4350 in an Outlook Express 2010

Even I have installed the MS Office 2010 and the new version (v14) of the Hotmail Outlook Connector x64. Office 2010 is of course of the same version ie. x64. I configured my Hotmail Hotmail and synchronization errors occur and I see:
    Task 'Hotmail' reported error (0x80004005) "error synchronizing your mail account. Make sure your account is properly configured by going to your first posts on the web. Error: 4350. "
    Yet the inbox and sent messages are synchronized. Is there anybody wh can solve this error?

I guess you have made a mistake while installing the MS Office 2010 on your Vista machine which was already having Office 2007 on it. It seems like both of them are facing the conflict due to which you are not able to connect with the Hotmail Service through your Outlook Express 2010. I suggest you to uninstall the both the softwares from your machine that is Office 2010 as well as 2007. Once your machine does not have any of the MS Office program then you may begin installing the MS Office 2010 on your Vista system. Now you may check that the same error arrives again or not. Probably it must have gone now.

I have suffered through the similar problem on my Vista system but i guess i have solved this problem. Actually I had to create a profile in the (Control Panel) and then paste my first Hotmail account then you can add your other mail accounts as well, and then delete my other profile. It seems that this problem occurs when you upgrade your Office 2007 -> Office 2010 or Office 2003 -> Office 2007, which means that taking an Outlook profile by the advanced version.
    CAUTION : Please delete the profile, data files & an emails that are no longer on the SMTP server or Exchange.

I have never installed any of an older versions on my Windows Vista desktop computer system as i have bought this system just before some time. So there is no chance to have an older versions of an office on it. But i have installed a fresh new MS Office 2010 on this machine and i am getting the same error as you guys are getting your machine. Now if this problems really occurs due to the conflict between the older versions of an office with the 2010 version then how can i get the same error. This means that there is something else which is causing this error. I have tried searching for the solution for this error but was not able to find any useful one. Please help me as i am not getting any idea that how can my new machine with the new office can show such annoying errors.

My mind is indications several reason by which your windows systems can show hotmail connector error. First of all the version of the office software which can be an issue which might not be compatible with the version of the Windows operating system which you have installed on your machine. I am not talking about the 2010 version but you should be aware that the if your machine has 64 bit version of operating system installed on it then you have to install the 64 bit version of an any software to use on it though you can use the 32 bit version as well but it has been seen that usually it shows problems at some time.
    Second thing could be your hotmail account which you have created with an office 2007 and the same account you are trying to use with the office 2010. Actually this should not be showing any problem logically but after all it is just a software so it is but obvious to have bug in it. I suggest you to create the new hotmail account and try to use it with the new office 2010.