Thread: PowerPoint 2007 - Detailed levels of bullets in text boxes

PowerPoint 2007 - Detailed levels of bullets in text boxes

My problem is related to the formatting of the outline levels of bullets in PowerPoint 2007. The goal is for each text box with different bullets / font sizes to have a level, which remain stable in stored copy etc. So I now have two problems:
    1. A properly formatted text box outline levels is stored correctly in the master. Here everything works, ie I can Tab between the plains and the characters remain as formatted. If I copy this but, does the change between levels of detail with the correct sign but only one more character is not used.
    2. The same applies to the default text box to insert: This I can indeed correct format apparently - when switching between levels of detail changes, however, bullets, and font size is not everything as you want but remains static. This is also true if I define it as a standard text field - even then there is only when you insert a bullet and a size.

I just need a text box with the correct formatting that I can copy hundreds of times and at one between the desired levels of detail (bulleted u font size) can switch back and down. This went on PPT 2003 that is now apparently not more. Does anybody advice? Would be very grateful!!

Re: PowerPoint 2007 - Detailed levels of bullets in text boxes

We have discussed the issue but elsewhere at some length, and you're still not be distinguished in a position between text box and placeholders in the master. So forget the thing. It is not with the text field. Metaphorically structured information can be collected by the public generally lighter than pure text. However, the choice of images is not always easy, for example if they do not have a consistent, neutral background.

Hello tomstonsils,
    Have now found the solution or the reason why I did not come clear with wildcards. Copying of text boxes to new films while retaining the defined levels of detail never works, ok. Copying placeholders on new films while maintaining the levels of detail work if and only if the layout of the target foil for at least a properly formatted placeholder is stored. If the layout template, but completely empty (which was partly the case with us), is also the layout of the place holder broken. I know you're wondering why I copy over all placeholders, but to use website adapt to older films and to be able to - but not write it off in a new place-holders - they will just copy. And when it does every time structure which makes the adaptation is less fun. Therefore, the "hide" placeholders on all the layouts of the Masters for me, the solution of the problem. Thank you for the important distinction placeholder / textbox the key to the solution was!

Active everywhere - I see. I doubt it's not on your competence, but I was hoping that in another forum, another professional perhaps found a solution. The difference between placeholders and text box to me (at least for now) is already clear - but unfortunately I can be the desired (file is now clear!) To one or the other to realize either. As for me and my colleagues in their daily work a substantial efficiency loss for why is it not so easy to simply forget. I really do not understand what is problematic in using wildcards to your problem. I am expecting that you will elaborate that in detail, so that I can understand your exact problem.

Re: PowerPoint 2007 animation path problem

And although I would like a ball on a path back and let it run! First of all, it would be great if the velocity of the ball in a designated section could provide slower. So that they only moved quickly, then a bit slow, then fast again! Is this somehow? I am the now-passed in which I leave the ball up the middle running normally, and a new animation path to the end because I've created. Now the ball is automatically fast, to the center, it will get slower and then again soon! Now I can not ball back and forth to run the. Before you could just run back and forth the ball and make a long repetition then activate. But now the thing is running up the middle, from there to the end, turns around and goes back to the center, and runs back to the beginning! How can I be whole again so can play it? If I let three parts repeat all or sit back do not work out. Only the last part (from center back to the beginning) is repeated! I hope you understand my problem? Please help me to sort out my issue.

Re: PowerPoint 2007 animation path problem

Automatically goes exactly the opposite of what you are looking for: You can use your motion path of a delayed start and the end rejected. If you are using more animation paths and combine them in order to achieve this effect meaningless physically, you can complete the movement not be repeated automatically, but the animations need to insert several times. It would be conceivable if, to save a presentation, which consists only of two films, one with the to-animation, the second with the opposite direction. You ask for the slide show then "set up a Repeat until Esc is pressed. And they save only PPSX off as. Then you branch from the main presentation by hyperlink to this second presentation and show it as long as necessary, then you 'll go back to the main presentation with Esc.