Thread: Locked out from hotmail - forgot password so cannot reset password

Locked out from hotmail - forgot password so cannot reset password

I had changed my password of my hotmail account but I forget the new password and I tried too many incorrect password so I got locked out from the account.I try everyday to login but it keeps me logged out.And I have forget-ted all my contact information so I am unable to reset my password. I don't remember the secret questions and I don't have any alternate email. I am anxious because i think now I really know the password but I can't try it as it keep telling that the account is locked out. I get message that my account is temporarily unavailable.Click cancel and sign in later. Or reset password. I do not have any way to prove that it's mine account as I have forgotten all my account information.What should I do? should I wait till my account get unlocked? Can any one tell me how long will it take?

Re: Locked out from hotmail - forgot password so cannot reset password

I think windows technical support can provide best solution to your issue. You can contact them in following way.
    1] Go to their site support.live and select Windows live ID from options.
    2]enter the keyword related to your issue in the search box and click submit button to continue your search.
    3]You can select any one topic that is displayed under search box related to your problem.
    4]You will have Get more help option in lower right corner. Click on it
    5] Now click on Get supported option.
    6]you will get an form. Just complete the e-form and make sure you provide all information correct and click submit.

When try to login to my primary hotmail account I got this message "Windows mail account was not able to sign into your account at this time. You can Please try again later." I have another account which I working fine but this account contain only junk mails. I am having my credential contacts on my locked account.Can any one tell me how can I unlock my primary account? When I got that message first time I thought it might me server or account maintenance issue but I keep on getting this message every time when I attempt to login. Now it is more than three day but still same message.Please provide any help your help will be appreciated.

I am using my email account from last two years but recently I had change my account password. But today morning when try to access my account I get message Cannot login as you seem to enter wrong email Id or wrong password. Please enter the correct one. And I tried several different passwords now it display message that my account has been lockout and I can reset my account to access it again. I want to know How long logout will last so that I can try to login again?After this issue I had not tried to login to my account from last three days. Please inform any valuable suggestion as soon as possible.Thank you in Advance for your support.

If you can provide some additional information so that I can help you to further troubleshoot. If possible provide your windows hotmail account mail address. if possible provide the exact error message you get when trying to access your mail account. so that we can try to provide some other instructions which might help to solve your problem.

I will suggest you to contact to Windows live Id team. I think they are the right person to provide solution to your issue. You can contact them by visiting their site i.e., windowslivehelp. You can contact the technical support team for assistance so that you can have access to your account again mentioned by windows live wally.

Do you know that this are caused because of the three primary reasons which are mentioned below. You should avoid this so that do not have such issue in future.
    1]Your Account password on your computer log in screen is incorrect or it might not updated.
    2]Your browser cache memory might be full.
    3]You have provided incorrect password to windows live account when login

I've provided you some valuable tip in order to prevent you from getting the "locked out" error message again, you just need to do following settings:
    1.Firt of all Turn off the "Automatic Sign in" feature
    a)select start and click run and type "control keymgr.dll", and click "OK".
    b)In the "Stored User Names and Passwords" window you need to Select
    "Passport.Net\* (Passport)"
    c) select "Remove."
    d) select "Close."
    2.By clicking on the “Forget Me” link you need to remove your saved e-mail account and password from https://account.live.com page.
    3.Clear cache and delete cookies. You can contact to support group of your browser for this.

annyyu22 Guest

The easiest way to hack an email is by using a password hack soft (Also known as Internet Explorer Password Recovery 5.0). Internet Explorer Password Recovery 5.0 is a small program that monitors each. To use it you don’t need to have any special knowledge. Anyone with a basic knowledge of computer can use it. With my experience I recommend it as the best for hacking email.

Here I also give you some advice of "How to Protect an Email Account from being Hacked"
    1)Never try to login/access your email account from the sites other than the original site.
    2)Always type the URL of the site in the address bar to get into the site. Never click on the hyperlink to enter the site.

Internet Explorer Password Recovery 5.0 is a good tool