Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

My Windows Live Mail error msg reads as MSOE.DLL can not be initialized

Windows Software

Old 16-10-2010

My Windows Live Mail error msg reads as MSOE.DLL can not be initialized

Since installing the updates for April, which is made today, I can no longer open Windows Mail. It worked yesterday and nothing more. I did a restore of yesterday and uninstall all the updates (except KB938371 which does not uninstall!) But it's always the same. Here are the two error windows that appear when I click on WM:
- Unable to start Windows Mail. Initialize filter spam. Not enough memory on your computer or your disk is full. (0x80070002).
- Unable to start Windows Mail MSOE.DLL could not be initialized.
MSOE.DLL is the record of Windows Mail, but I do not know what to do? Please guide.

Old 16-10-2010

Re: My Windows Live Mail error msg reads as MSOE.DLL can not be initialized

Windows Mail does not really work in Windows 7, but it can be a little tricky to set up initially. I got all the error messages you have, but stick with it and you will succeed. Try this: Delete all files that you installed in the Windows Mail in Windows 7, then copy them back from Vista. Now click WinMail.exe, and when he asked the path to the message store, navigate to this location:
Mail C: \ Users \ Administrator%% \ AppData \ Local \ Microsoft \ Windows
(Whatever your Supply Win 7, you know that instead of%% director in the path above.) WinMail once found its message store files - and they are there - it should work normally. Of course, you have to set up your connection settings again, just as when you started using Windows Mail.
Old 16-10-2010

First you have to know where your messages are stored by Windows (not so simple). To do this, open Windows mail then go to tools then options then advanced then maintenance and storage folder. Windows then tells you where the message is stored (usually something like C: \ Users \ YOUR NAME \ AppData \ Local \ Microsoft \ Windows Mail, where Users can also be called on when you open your windows explorer). Then, in windows mail always, back up your posts (because I'll delete them in the next phase). For this, in Win mail, go to File, Export, Messages, and follow the simple instructions (select the folders Outbox, Inbox and other folders if you have created and save them to a folder on the desktop eg ). Close windows mail.
Old 16-10-2010

For this message:
- Unable to start Windows Mail MSOE.DLL could not be initialized.
You need to follow the steps:
- Close Windows Mail
- Start / Run / type regedit / OK
- Navigate to this key and position yourself above
HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows Mail

- Right click on this key / export / save as / where you want (with a. Reg)
- Return on this key
- Position yourself above
- Right click delete
- Close the registry editor
- Restart the computer
- Test Windows Mail.
Old 16-10-2010

You can also open your windows explorer (or whatever takes place because it is not called like that in Vista) and go into the store folder msg and then happily delete everything that s' finds (except Stationery folder): inbox, outbox, various files, the bug from one of them but I can not say which one. That, at least it's safe, my bp was resolved and I just had to open windows mail import the message that I exported and recreate my account.
Old 16-10-2010

You must create a new User Account Administrator. Once this is done. Get on the old account. Save Internet Explorer Favorites into a folder. Save the message via Windows Mail persnnels and contacts in a folder. Via Windows Explorer to copy all personal data from the old account into the new account. The path is the following: Computer / Users / name of old and new account containing the personal data. Getting on the New Account, redo all the shortcuts on the desktop, installed programs are accessed from one account to another through the start menu. Reconfigure Windows Mail. and import the contacts first personal messages. Re-import the bookmarks from Internet Explorer.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,