Thread: How To Convert Power Point Presentation To Video

How To Convert Power Point Presentation To Video

Hi!
    We have been gone for 15 day big trip & i want my photos in movie mode, i know that it is possible to make it in movie maker but i want to add slides adding many tags to show to all....!

So Please Help!

idea Re: How To Convert Power Point Presentation To Video

Upload your presentations to SLIDE SHARE which is one of the world’s largest communities for sharing presentations. It can generate video for your presentations.
    After uploading your presentations onto it, you can directly download the generated video onto your own computer, or embed the video to your blog.

But there are limitations to the presentations uploaded to it. Max size of the presentation is limited to 100MB; animations, video clips and other complex elements couldn’t be added; PowerPoint 2007 is not supported. Sometimes, objects inserted into the presentation may be modified after the uploading.
    Some other similar online PowerPoint sharing sites such as AUTHOR STREAM and SLIDE BOOM also support generate video for the presentations uploaded. The advantage is that you don’t need to download any programs onto your computer and they are all free. If your presentation’s size is not too big, and there are only texts and pictures in your presentation, you can have a try at these sites.

Re: How To Convert Power Point Presentation To Video

Use Camtasia which costs $299 to record your presentation and then generate a video
    Step1: In the Task List, select Record PowerPoint.
    Step2: Open a PowerPoint presentation to record.
    Step3: Select the recording options from the PowerPoint Add-in Toolbar.
    Step4: Click the Record button.
    Step5: The presentation opens in presentation mode. A Camtasia Studio dialog opens in the lower right corner of the screen. Click the Click to begin recording button.

Step6: Progress through the PowerPoint presentation slides. To stop the recording before the last slide, press <ESC>. To stop the recording at the end of the presentation, click Stop recording.
    Step7: Enter a file name and location and click Save. The presentation recording saves as a Camtasia Studio recording file.
    Advantages with this method: The program can capture slide timing, animations, sound effects, webcam video and any applications displayed on screen during the presentation. You can also record your own narration while the screen-capture process is being carried out.
    Disadvantages: This program eats huge system resources. If the configuration of your computer is not so good, animations may become laggy or even lost.

Convert PowerPoint presentation to video with Acoolsoft PPT2Video Converter
    When searching free PowerPoint to video in Google, this product came into my sight. After testing, I think it may be the easiest way in all these 5 ways to achieve what we want to do and with a good quality.
    Step1: Download this PPT2Video Converter and install it on your computer.
    Step2: Launch the program. Click Import button to choose the presentation you want to convert, choose an output format for the video you want to generate. And then click Start button to start the conversion process. (This program can convert presentations to video in MPEG, AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP, FLV and MOV.)

Download

Step3: Upload the video to blogs or websites such as YouTube.

Use Windows Movie Maker to create a video for your presentations
    Windows Movie Maker comes with all Windows XP and Vista installed computers. With this method, it may time consuming and animations in your presentation would be lost after the conversion.
    Step1: Save your PowerPoint slide show as “PNG” images.
    Step2: Import the images to your Windows Movie Maker.
    Step3: Select all the imported images and then add them to Storyboard.

Step4: Add video effects to the slides (Optional)
    Step5: Save the slide show as Movie File.

Make a QuickTime movie on MacExport your presentation as a QuickTime movie “PowerPoint Movie”. Then you can save your presentations to MOV video file. Way to do this: click File -> Make Movie
    But in this way, sounds and animations couldn’t be retained. If you are using keynote, just export your presentation to QuickTime file directly.

Take the advantages of PowerPoint and video. Convert your presentations to video. Share your presentation with more people and create a more convenient way to view your presentations.

thank you very much to proving this information as i was worried about my ppt presentation from being copied this will really help me as i can insert signature in video also i can convert it to flash so that's great

Hi, try to use Presentation to Video Converter ( Presentation_to_Video_Converter ). It's good program. I used it/
    Last edited by Rameez.J; 28-12-2009 at 11:31 PM. Reason: External Link Removed.

Dylan18 Guest

Hi guys
    How are you guys.I use Presentation to Video Converter too.I using it for my Presentation at school and i like it.Try it's really must be helpful to you.

Quote Originally Posted by dasli View Post
    Hi, try to use Presentation to Video Converter ( Presentation_to_Video_Converter ). It's good program. I used it/
    I use Presentation To Video Converter about 3 years!
    Quality of the video is great!

It took me a while but I made it with Power Point software for ppt2 Wondershare DVD. I finally succes a DVD of 500 slides, the program does all the processing itself. MP3s, videos, timings and everything else. But let the slide show is very well fitted. otherwise it is always the bug. The other tool for the same is Presentation to Video Converter. Otherwise, you can save the slideshow to the screen with a video capture software.
    A search for video capture.