Thread: Windows Live Mail is listing me as an "Unknown Sender"

Windows Live Mail is listing me as an "Unknown Sender"

I have a problem with my Mail Windows Live Mail, very often the past few days, emails arrive at the addresses (about 3 out of 5) so I return "Mail Delivery System: Undelivered Mail Return to Sender, " out, they are either answer is correct addresses, here are some examples:
    Code:
    'We are sorry to inform you that your message didn't
    could be delivered to one or more of its recipients.
    This is an automated message generated by the server mwinf5d21.windows.in.
    Thank you not to reply.
    This Is the mail system at host mwinf5d21.orange.in.
    I'm sorry to inform You That Have to your message "could not
    Be Delivered to one or more recipients.
    The mail system
    or
    I'm sorry to inform You that Have to your message "could not. Be Delivered to one or more recipients. It's Attached below. For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.If you do so, please include this problem report. You Can delete your own text message returned from the Attached. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: Windows Live Mail is listing me as an "Unknown Sender"

You can download the soenload Aimed at professionals, Multi-Email Sender makes sending emails to your mailing lists. Depending on your needs, many shipping methods are available. To use advanced management techniques of SQL databases allow better control of shipments. Multi-Email Sender may also be used to receive and verify your e-mails, manage your mailing lists and remove duplicates.

Download CCleaner on the desktop, Do not download it if you've already!. Once on the desktop, click on the install CCleaner. But before you click the button "install", uncheck all the "additional options". Then click on "Options", "Advanced" and uncheck the box. "Delete only the files, the Windows Temp folder, older than 48 hours." Click on the "Cleaner" and click "Start Cleanup".
    -> Then click on the icon registry, right click on "Search errors" then click "Fix selected errors.
    Accepts the backup, the BDR (registry) it offers. I advise you to retake it at least twice (until it finds no more errors.). Restart your PC

An audit Sender ID (Initiative, which means the Sender ID, Microsoft, and other industry leaders have put in place to fight against spoofing, phishing and other techniques of falsification of electronic mail. Mail the check 'sender ID of all incoming e-mail accounts on MSN, Hotmail and Windows Live Hotmail to determine whether they are from legitimate senders or not.) is performed on all of your messages, MSN Hotmail and Windows Live Hotmail. An analysis of the research virus (Program may damage your computer or access your personal information.) is also carried out before the opening messages. If the audit fails Sender ID for a message, it can be classified as coming from an unknown sender (Shipper whose ID was checked, but that is not in your contact list.) , a suspicious email (Message including Sender ID could not be verified and may be undesirable or fraudulent.) message or as phishing (Technique, also known as phishing, consisting impersonate a legitimate company in order to bring you to a fake website or do you disclose personal information, usually used for identity theft.) potential. Messages can also be classified as a threat if they contain images that links to external Web sites.

If an email has several threats to your computer, the most serious threat is displayed first. Once you have dealt with this threat, the threat appears next in order of importance. To scroll all the threats to a given message, click the arrow button at one end of the message. Sender ID functionality and virus protection are only available for MSN, MSN Hotmail and Windows Live Hotmail. They are not available for posts POP3 (POP3 (Post Office Protocol 3). E-mail protocol for retrieving e-mail messages from a remote server via an Internet connection provided by email providers like Gmail.) and IMAP (IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol). E-mail protocol that allows you to manage email on a server. You can check the headers, create or delete folders and messages and check your messages remotely without downloading . Used for mail accounts such as Microsoft Exchange.) at the moment.