Thread: Windows Live ID but no hotmail inbox?

Windows Live ID but no hotmail inbox?

I plan to create a hotmail account and the one which I wanted is available. When I check it is available so I clicked on agree and continue. But when I select to create account the next page I get an error message displaying something like There is an Error. So could not complete process at this time. There is some technical difficulties. When I try to login using this account at www.home.live.com it is working fine. But when try to login at hotmail it display the message that MY .NET password or Live Id I was assigned is not correct. Set up a free email account. I set a new fresh account and this account is working fine even with hotmail. But I want to use my that account. Does anyone has any solution so that I can login using my previous account? Please provide info as soon as possible.

Re: Windows Live ID but no hotmail inbox?

Even I have the same issue with my hotmail account. I just created account and when I go to hotmail.com, I was redirected to live.com and when I sign using this account it says that I do not have Inbox yet. I tried to use my account two days ago. It also says that My mail account is not available to create a live account. I really want to use this account as I have distributed this account to some official’s persons. But I think there is no way to get my Email. Can any one please help me get my mail back. Please help me your effort will be appreciated. Can I get inbox for this email address?Thank you in Advance.

Hello virtue I have checked your account and find that it is newly created and It is also working fine. I have also sent you mail on this account. I think you might be getting this error due to some technical issue. Now you can try signing in again and hope you will get login and you will be able to use it again. After trying if you have any issue please let me know if I can provide some more information. You can login using hotmail.com and as you said this account is working fine with live.com.

We are having a new process where you can submit your issue so that our moderator assistance can provide you a quicker response to your query's. You just need to visit windowslivwhelp.com and select the scenario or error that you are experiencing from the list available and one of the assistance moderator will call back you as soon as possible to provide solution to your issue.Some of the error/scenario are listed below which you can use to submit your query for it.
    1]Our junk filters identified something suspicious in your message
    2]This account is currently blocked from sending messages
    3]You must remove some recipients before you can send your message
    4]You have sent the maximum number of messages in a 24 hour period
    5]Lost or Deleted Emails in Windows Live Hotmail
    If you do not get question related to your issue then you can inform me and I will provide you with some more information which can also help to solve your problem.

I am a new user and do not have too much technical knowledge or don't have enough info about PC. I want to set a new hot mail account but having hard time when try to create. I am having yahoo account and keep on getting yahoo mailbox and I have lot of mail are not getting opened and can't read my mail at hotmail. Please help me or If possible you can set it for me. Your effort will be appreciated.

Have same issue when accessing my hotmail inbox. At that time I was using Opera browser when accessing my hotmail account. I think you are also using opera browser for same because of which you are having problems on accessing your mails. This is because hotmail is not fully compatible with this sad browser. So the solution to your issue You can use some other browser temporarily in your computer when trying to access the hotmail emails so that you do not get this type of error message. My issue is resolve by just changing the browser to access the emails.Hope this will help to solve your issue. Please let me know so that I can suggest some other tips.