Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Any Antivirus, which you can give me

Windows Software

Old 16-10-2010

unsure Any Antivirus, which you can give me

hi guys! i am using Avast Pro from 2 years, bt now it's going to Obsolete. It's not updating itself...so can anyone give me a Full Proof Antivirus...pls...

Old 16-10-2010

Re: Any Antivirus, which you can give me

The AVAST Pro does provide a free version of the antivirus but the Pro version is a commercial product which is not available for free. You have to buy the same from the official website and there is no other way to get the full version of the software for free. You can find some sites distributing some patch version of the software but they are fake tools with security holes in them. So I will better recommend you to go on the official site and buy the same for better security of your system. One of the quiet powerful antivirus which I found is Comodo which is free and have many advance features in the package.
Old 16-10-2010

Re: Any Antivirus, which you can give me

thanks Jhon for your precious advice.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,