Thread: Airport dropping wifi connection in Snow Leopard?

Airport dropping wifi connection in Snow Leopard?

I am having one issue with the Snow Leopard which is continuously dropping the connection if i select to get into the working of the same. When i Turn On the connection with the Airport Wifi the connection get dropped in the Snow Leopard. In my previous OS this was not happening. This can be solved only after Turning the WiFi Off and On. I am unable to resolve the issue. If you are having the proper knowledge then help me with the same. Thank you.

Re: Airport dropping wifi connection in Snow Leopard?

Have you checked the Internet Connection first. It might be possible that the Wifi connection you are trying to access is not having the proper signal strength or not. If the Signal is week then also you will get the dropping of the connection with the Wifi. So if will advise you to check for the connection first and see whether this is working with the issue you are working for you or not. Also let me know whether you got any thing working with the same or not.

If you are not getting anything working with the Snow Leopard Wifi issue and looking for more solution for same then i will advise you to contact the Apple support regarding the issue which you are going through. As they are the developer and might be having the knowledge regarding the same. So if you can the contact the Apple and see whether you are getting the proper guidance or not.

If you delete your Prefs network and you can start from 0 for the network connection? The DNS you can set the drive in Mac recover them with Google or the site of your ISP. Not a system recovery for a simple network problem. I think that this is the issue with the Snow Leopard only which is having the bug related to the WiFi connectivity. I hope Apple will think about this and will release the update for the solving the issue related to the same. So if you can update to the latest OS release and see whether it is solving the issue or not.