Thread: Not able to search emails in the Outlook 2010.

Not able to search emails in the Outlook 2010.

Here I have issue with my Outlook which is not able to give me my answer when I try to search the emails. At the time of searching email it tells me that there are no matches found. So I have tried to fix this issue so that is why I have just re build the index but in this it does not seems to do it. On the other hand, Outlook does inform me completely unread emails, etc, which I presume are also searches.

Re: Not able to search emails in the Outlook 2010.

Yes I am little bit aware about this issue. If you want to fix this issue so just follow these steps. First thing is that you open the click on File then there is a choice of Option then go to the Search after that Indexing Option then Modify and in the last Uncheck the Outlook. And after that click on the OK and then close it and restart your Outlook 2010. And you just check there whether the search result getting the data or fetches the information correctly or not.

Try these steps which are mentioned below:

Significant This part, method, or task encloses steps that inform you how to adapt the registry. On the other hand, serious troubles might happen if you change the registry wrongly. Make sure that you go behind these steps watchfully. For added defense, back up the registry previous to change it. Then, you are able to restore the registry if a trouble occurs.

• First you tap the Windows Key + R, and then type “REGEDIT”. This will open the Windows Registry Editor. And there you just browse to the following: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search"
    • You have to set the value of “Prevent Indexing Outlook” to “0” at the time of typing it you do not have to use the quotes. After it, click on the “Prevent Indexing Outlook” key, choose “Modify”, and then alter the value data to “0”.
    • And in last you just close the registry editor.

Here I have to inform you guys that I am also facing the similar issue. And then regarding this I have read most of the forum site and then I have seen this forum and tried your solution also which you have given regarding the registry change. In that also I am not able to get the correct answer. And my problem is still here. And ya when I was trying your solution at that time I do not have a “Windows search” on the registry. So I have followed this i.e. "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search". At the "Windows\", and I have found that it has items such as Current Version, IPSec, Network Connections, etc. You have any other idea to solve this issue.

I am also going through the same issue. And regarding this I have also take help from so many friends and also visited the forum site but there also they have given not appropriate answer. And after trying that also my issue is still here. So I have just decided to reinstall this Office Outlook 2010 beta. I think there is something issue with the registry key. And after reinstalling it it is going to fix my issue. I hope it will work.

Hi friends, I have also installed the office 2010 around two weeks ago. It is really a great stuff but in this the social connector I used a lot the reason behind this is all the mails that are connect it is easy to find them. But at the present for a number of people I do not have all the mail and just have the notice: There are no items to demonstrate in this view! Usually there are 90 mails that should be in there. Is someone able to help me?

I am also facing this from last three weeks. I have read all the posts which is rep[lied here. And I have tried the solution which is given here. At the time of trying the solution I have got that there is no option to “uncheck” Outlook. It is just shown but currently I do not have the ability to right click on it and unselect or just see the checkbox which is next to it. I have troubleshooted this matter for so many weeks and now it is driving me crazy.