Thread: PowerPoint 2010 crashes with hp printer

PowerPoint 2010 crashes with hp printer

I was using the Microsoft office 2007 on my laptop from a long time and recently switched over to the Microsoft office 2010 beta version, the office package is very good in performance and from last one month it is working very fine but last Sunday my power point application crashed down badly when i tried to take a print out from the hp printer that i had newly attached to the laptop last week. So, what will be the problem in the software and how can i overcome these issue any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated to solve the issue.

Re: PowerPoint 2010 crashes with hp printer

As you have mentioned the problem there seems to be an issue with the printer that you are using as when you connect the printer the power point crashes. so there is a problem with the hp printer that you have connected the driver of the printer is not properly installed in the laptop which makes the power point application in compact-able with the printer which causes the error, so first get the driver for the printer.

It seems that the powerpoint application that you are using is corrupted and the office will no longer work properly with that. So you need to replace the previous version of the office 2010 beta version with the latest download. These can be done from the Microsoft website in the download section and install it properly to see the changes and these time it will not crash.

The power point application is still crashes down with all other applications of the Office 2010 beta package and you told that the driver has to be installed for the hp printer. The problem here is that there is no printer driver with me and i don't know form where i can download the driver ofr the hp printer. So, please provide me with the solution to these problem any help on the topic will be appreciated.

The driver CD for the printer must be with you as you get it with the purchase of the printer if there is no CD available then there is no problem. The driver can be easily downloaded from the hp website, you just need to go to the website and go to the download section then input the printer model and the operating system and download it from there. Install it properly in the laptop and then try to use the PowerPoint.