Thread: Unable to Install 2010 Office Home and Business because of corrupt file

Unable to Install 2010 Office Home and Business because of corrupt file

I tried to install the Microsoft office 2010 in the laptop but after the half installation it provided me with the error messages and stop the process. I tried these installation for more than 3 times but the results was the same and i was not able to reinstall the office 2010 business edition in the laptop. So, what is the problem in the installation and how can i overcome these issue any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to Install 2010 Office Home and Business because of corrupt file

As you have stated above that there is a problem in the installation of the Microsoft office 2010 business edition in your laptop so these might happen due to the system requirements as it requires some extra specification to install in the laptop. So first you need to tell me the operating system that you are using and the laptop on which it is installed.

I am trying to install the the Microsoft office 2010 business edition on the windows xp and the laptop is of the Compaq brand, is there any problem in the laptop or the operating system. So , please provide me with the solution any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated to overcome the problem.

As you mentioned that you are installing the Microsoft office 2010 business on the windows xp operating system then you will require service pack 3 for that purpose. you need to first download the service pack for the business edition of the office 2010 and installed it in the Windows xp and then try to install the Microsoft office 2010 business, these will resolve your issue of the office not installing.

I have got the solution to the problem and i am very much grateful to you for your constant support and help. Now i wanted to know that Microsoft has provided a number of the online packages which are used only on the internet so how can i get them and from where it is upgradeable/download able to me, any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated by me to fix the matter.