Thread: Outlook 2010 64bit crashes on Win7 Ultimate after launch - exception code : 0xc0000005

Outlook 2010 64bit crashes on Win7 Ultimate after launch - exception code : 0xc0000005

I have installed Microsoft Outlook 2010 64bit on my Windows Ultimate 7 operating system which also 64 bit version. I have successfully installed this software on my system but it gets crashed. Actually it first launches then it gets crashed. I was having the same settings when i was using an Office 2007 on the same system. What could be causing this kind of crashes? Does anybody has any idea?

Re: Outlook 2010 64bit crashes on Win7 Ultimate after launch - exception code : 0xc0000005

I have an issue with Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, Outlook 2010 and iTunes 10.0.1.22: Installing iTunes 10 proceeded without problems and syncing between Outlook and the iPhone used by 1 user does not pose any problems. If you change your user there at 4 on the affected machine, Outlook will briefly display the Start window and immediately closes or gets stuck on the window start Outlook. There is no error message. Ditto for another user, unless the original user. Once uninstalled iTunes and the Windows system restored, everything returns to normal. With a new installation of iTunes is again the same problem, even with the firewall and antivirus disabled. Troubleshooting with the command "outlook.exe / resetnavpane", found in some forums to no avail. All updates to Windows, Office, and iTunes were installed.

Re: Outlook 2010 64bit crashes on Win7 Ultimate after launch - exception code : 0xc0000005

It is not necessary to make installations / relocations. In Event Viewer there must be some error messages concerning this problem. I use iTunes to sync my iPad, no problems, but I have an account. It should perhaps be asking this question on the Apple website by mistake. You can start Outlook in safe mode / start / run / outlook / safe, it disables the additions. I recommend you to check about this settings on your system.

Outlook 2010 provides a new mechanism for in-process Outlook add-ins to ensure a halt without affecting the overall behavior of the perceived stop Outlook. However, although Outlook no longer call the methods and OnBeginShutdown OnDisconnection IDTExtensibility2 interface, supplements should always implement these methods or ThisAddin_Shutdown references and to release memory allocated because administrators may wish to return to the stop slowly through a group policy, or the user may manually disconnect your add-in COM Add-Ins dialog box. Developers supplements should proactively modify their supplements to ensure proper operation with Outlook 2010, perform only those tasks absolutely necessary when you stop and evaluate their performance in various supplements under different scenarios and Windows registry settings that control Stop Outlook. Where supplements are already deployed in an enterprise where IT administrators can not perform an upgrade to ensure compatibility with the new stop mechanism, administrators can reset some new registry settings for Windows restore the old behavior off slow.

There could be some virus on your system which might be causing crash of an Outlook 2010. I have seen this kind of problems with my Microsoft Word 2010 on my Windows 7 computer system as it was getting crashed as soon as i tried to open it. I just scanned my system by using an Avast Anti Virus and found some infections. Since then my Word 2010 never crashed. I suggest you to use Avast Anti virus software on your system and then remove all the viruses. It might solve your problem as well. Click on an AVAST to download it.

If you can not start Outlook, here are some solutions to try to unlock it. Hold the [Ctrl] key during startup. This button is used to boot into "Safe" ie without loading the different supplements that can secure the release of Outlook. If it works you have to disable all add-ins and reactivate one by one until you find one that is HS. Open the Tools menu, Options, Other tab, Advanced, Add-In Manager and COM Add-Ins, uncheck all the ins and restart Outlook. Then you still have to recheck the one by one, restarting each time. If the [Ctrl] does not work, you can add a switch on the command line startup of Outlook.
    • Start, Run, type or copy / paste this
    • Outlook / safe
    • Ok

You can also try these:
    Safe: 1 without activating the Reading Pane
    Safe: 2 does not activate the reception at startup
    Safe: 3 disables the COM add-ins and modules
    Safe: 4 disables the custom toolbar. If Outlook starts with this switch, Rename or delete the file outcmd.dat, the file is HS.