| || |
| || |
Join Date: May 2008
Re: How to Activate Office 2010 on Windows 7
- Open the Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services, or type services.msc in the search bar Start Menu.
- Look in the list the service "Office Software Protection", right click it and then "Stop".
- Open a command prompt as Administrator (Start Menu> Accessories> Right click "Command Prompt" then "Run as administrator").
- Type the command "OSPPRUN" and click OK. The cursor had to return to the line with ">" character.
- Enter each command below, one by one each time by validating input (case sensitive):
- The latest order you should return a list of channels: they are the ID Office 2010 applications installed: note somewhere ID corresponding to the first line. Type the following command, replacing "06bfc3ae-3ad1-4096-8202-984c9f0caa9e" with your own chain:
> GetInstalledAppIds 06bfc3ae-3ad1-4096-8202-984c9f0caa9e
- Once validated, this command will return another string. Most of the time, the string returned is the same for all users: 59a52881-a989-479d-af46-f275c6370663. If the string is displayed different from the latter, consider yours. Type the following command by substituting respectively by chains that returned items 7 - and 6 -:
> 59a52881-a989 GetLicensingStatus-479d-af46-f275c6370663 06bfc3ae-3ad1-4096-8202-984c9f0caa9e
- This command should you return the following lines:
- SkuId = 06bfc3ae-3ad1-4096-8202-984c9f0caa9e
- eStatus = SL_LICENSING_STATUS_IN_GRACE_PERIOD
- dwGraceTime = 1D 11:37 p.m.
- dwTotalGraceDays = 30 days
- hrReason = 4004F00C
- qwExpiration = 2010/10/31
- OK. Figures in blue vary depending on time remaining until the end of your evaluation period. Finally, type the following command to re-activate Office 2010 for 30 days:
> 59a52881-a989 Rearm-479d-af46-f275c6370663 06bfc3ae-3ad1-4096-8202-1 984c9f0caa9e
- Caution: Do not forget the number 1 at the end of the! Then type in turn the following lines, by validating input in each command:
- Restart an Office 2010 product: Your evaluation period is normally due to be extended another 30 days.