Thread: Problem installing Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010

Problem installing Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010

The Microsoft office 2007 in my laptop has created a number of the issues in the installation so i purchased the Microsoft office 2010 Professional plus from the Microsoft website and try to install it in the windows xp but after help the installation completed it failed and provided me with a number of the bugs and the error so what is the issue in the installation and what should i do to overcome these issue, any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated.

Re: Problem installing Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010

As you have stated that you tried to install the Microsoft office 2010 professional plus in the Windows xp so it will create a number of the issue as the Service Pack 3 for Windows XP is not installed on your system so you have to first install the service pack 3 on the laptop and then only you will be able to install the office 2010.

I have downloaded the service pack 3 from the Microsoft website for the windows xp operating system and then installed it in the laptop. After that i tried to install the Microsoft office 2010 professional plus in the laptop and that has failed badly in he installation, so i what should i do to overcome the issue any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated.

You have mentioned that at the time of the installation you get a number of the error messages so first provide me with the error messages that you get and with that i will try to overcome your issue. Many time the previous software's on the laptop causes problem such as the duplication of the similar software's, so after all the details i will resolve your issue.

At the occasion of the installation the errors are follows "Error 1704". A setting up for Microsoft Office Professional 2010 Plus 2010 is at present perched. If you have to unfasten the changes made by that installation to keep on. Do you want to unbutton those changes?" after that i type yes the installation will continue and after some time it stuck in between the process so please provide me with the solution, any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated.