Thread: Error 25004 with Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 trial

Error 25004 with Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 trial

I use a desktop machine and have recently installed Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 trial application under Windows 7. Now when I execute the application I get an issue that is Error 25004. I do not know what could have been the issue. Please help me out so that I can make the changes to be processed and function well which will be better. Hope it will sort.

Re: Error 25004 with Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 trial

It could be that the application may have some bug that is causing the problem. So in order to process out well which will be better. You need to remove the application that is been provided and as it is been done remove the same and work well as assisted. It will be better for you. Now get the new pack of the application and make the installation as required. The new pack of the same will really help you out for getting sort of the issue.

There is a possibility that the application will work without any issue. All you need to do is to check out by processing for the aspect that is essential. Get the full version pack of the same and then look for the conclusion that is needed. I hope you may then be able to work well which is required. There is another aspect through which you can function well. All you need to do is to make the system to run under safe mode and then check for the desired application to be installed. It will be better for you and make it work well. Check out.

Its all about .NET framework. Get the new updated pack of the application which will be better for you. As it is been done you may then be able to function out as required. The new pack of .NET framework well by getting the download from Microsoft's official site. This will be better and you may then get to process for the change as needed. Do work well and make the implementation well which is required. So make it process and do work well. Also look for the compatibility of the same. Make the installation under compatible mode of the system.

For the compatibility there is a step that you need to work well. You need to right click on the installer.exe file and then make the installation well under the desired mode. You need to check for the Windows Xp mode for installation under the properties section. As it is been processed you may then be able to perform for the thing. Restart the system and then function out that is essential.