Thread: MS office 2010: Business Contact Manager 2010 wont install?

MS office 2010: Business Contact Manager 2010 wont install?

Hello
    I have a HP laptop and using the Windows 7 operating system, recently installed the MS Office Professional Plus 2010, which is along with the Business Contact Manager 2010. But the problem is whenever I tried to installed the Business Contact Manager 2010, I receive a message that it will not install in the 64- bit business contact manger into the 32-bit MS Office application. It freezes during the installation after appearing the error message. Is it only installed into the 32-bit system? I can I delete that and install the 32-bit BCM? Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated…

Re: MS office 2010: Business Contact Manager 2010 wont install?

Do a check on your machine that the multiple version of the BCM is installed into your computer. For that you should run the windows Cleanup utility to remove the other versions of the BCM if it presents in the system. Go to control panel under the start menu then go to program and then program and features, if you find the BCM in the list then install the Windows clean up utility and remove the BCM and then try to re-install the BCM into your computer.

I think this problem should be regarding the MS Office 2010, you should first uninstall the office 2010 then remove all the unused file, temporary , or the registry file from the machine by running the clean up wizard or any other cleaning software. And then try to install the BCM 2010 version. Sometimes the utility that you are using may be crashed with the Office 2010, and by un-installing this you can able to install and run the application. Try this; I hope this will help you.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain

A complete start up will fix the issue that you mentioned in the post; by the startup I think you can easily setup the database of the BCM. If the pop up for the Outlook will appear during the installation of the BCM, then make sure that there is no issue regarding the add-in for BCM, also the outlook is disable. for that you take a look into the list of the add-ins in Outlook 2010, then go to the File tab, select the Add-in from the option window check the box for the add-in listed as BCM. Apply the set options and restart the Outlook. After that go to start the BCM.

Having the same issue, running on the 32-bit windows Vista operating system machine. Installed the 2010 MS Office on my computer along with BCM utility. While I tried to installed the application there is a error message that it will not installed in the system configuration. I tried with everything, but got nothing. I also re-install the MS Office 2010 and then again try to install the BCM. But it happens same. What should I do? Any idea will be appreciated.