Thread: Best replacement for Outlook Express in Win 7 (64bit)?

Best replacement for Outlook Express in Win 7 (64bit)?

I am using a windows 7 operating system on my 64 bit computer. I want to install a good email client application on my computer. However windows 7 is already having outlook express application but I want some other application for my email. Someone please help me.

Re: Best replacement for Outlook Express in Win 7 (64bit)?

List email client application for window 7
    • Mozilla Thunderbird
    • Windows Live Mail
    • Pegasus Mail
    • IncrediMail
    • Mulberry

Eudora provides many new tools. Among these, SpamWatch following antispam tools, Webwords integrated research system developed with Google, the hub of content that hides the text redundant, or the pop charts. Spell checking, HTML handling, text formatting, etc., give Eudora processing capacities of the text exceptional. You have multiple accounts, multiple address books, you use letters, Eudora can handle all this with clarity, simplicity and efficiency.

I work in an SME of around thirty people. Unfortunately, Eudora is imposed on some of them. This is the software that we took the most time in support. We've lost data several times because of its structure data files (handy for backups but exceeded ...). The operation of Eudora is not suitable for corporate use. Outlook is not flawless but is much more reliable. Eudora has had its time of glory but no longer holds the road.

If Pegasus Mail allows for internal messaging between users on a LAN that is not provided SMTP/POP3 servers. Pegasus Mail has the ability to place a text file that can interpret as an e-mail in the mail folder of a user. It is not possible to send a local mail using Netscape Messenger, Eudora or other email software, for example it is not possible to create a quiz in an HTML page and ask a student to post his answer in the mailbox of the local teacher. This is a limitation that must be known.

Mozilla Thunderbird is an email program Open Source elaborate. It is lightweight, extremely fast, simple to use and offers many advantages compared to competing programs. You can customize the toolbar to add extensions to refine some specific features as needed, filter the message display, or even modify the interface according to your taste with themes available. Mozilla Thunderbird also offers a powerful filter that can identify spam intelligently! Thunderbird now supports tabbed display introduced by Mozilla Firefox and also incorporates a search engine more efficient with six filters (subject, author, date, etc.).. This new version 3.1.3 brings improvements to stability and security bug fixes in the UI.