Thread: PowerPoint 2010 slides to embed Word document?

PowerPoint 2010 slides to embed Word document?

Because of several problems with the formatting of notes pages of a presentation I was thinking to care for the notes in Word, would include the films but also like the Word document. Before I leave it, I would like to ask for experiences of others: this makes sense? there are tricks that make this easier? as it is with the animations? etc. My problems with PowerPoint 2010 are in the ever-changing paragraph formatting in the wake of changes to the text field and at times completely inadequate size of it (for a film I need time to 40-50 lines, but usually only up to 10 lines). When printing the notes or the leaves are sometimes half empty, sometimes the writing is so small that you can hardly read it. Using Word (and possibly Publisher) this should really go much easier.

Re: PowerPoint 2010 slides to embed Word document?

Normal.dotx is completely empty? I think that is very strange. Create time for testing, a new Normal.dotx of the blank - no header / footer, no text content, no nothing. Addins start when you start Word (PDF Maker for example)? Disable a trial basis. I am sure that it will help you. Otherwise you will have to repair your powerpoint.

Super Tip - might be a good solution for my problem, but: The page layout "notes below the slides and Slides ... Insert" I get this message (which I unfortunately can not insert because the clipboard is not in here will). "PowerPoint could not write to Microsoft Word. "Paste Link" With it goes any more. And by "Notes next to slides," it will not work either. What is your do for the operation of this system may still be? By the way Can you insert this kind of forum software graphics from the clipboard into the answers?

In the Word Options are as storage places for User templates and Workgroup templates each T: Social \ Intern \ GmDot. In this directory there is no Normal.dotx. Have a blank document is opened and saved as Normal.dotx there. Thereafter, PowerPoint 2010 still does not "write to Microsoft Word". While it will be started Word in a new window, but then nothing happens. Add-ins Word 2010 only shows the menu commands "Text record" and "Settings for text entry". Do not know what I should turn off there. In Word Options -. Add-in is only 'instant messaging contacts as the active application add-in displays, even after the deactivation of PowerPoint can still not write to Word.

When you implant any manuscript as an OLE object, then you can amend them in MS-PowerPoint by double clicking it. Doing so, the PowerPoint will remove the document from OLE container and commence the pertinent program inside its own procedure space, so you can modify it. For example, if it is a .doc document, PowerPoint will instigate the Winword inside its process space or in case of .xls, it will launch the Excel program.