Thread: How to delete skype account

How to delete skype account

Hi i am using the SKYPE from lase few days, Actually i am a social networking fan and like chatting most of the time, but once my friends told me that there are yahoo messenger, gmail and also other power chat with the skype but there was nothing like that . Since i downloaded it installed it my systems slowing down and also the thing is that i am not impressed with it and also not able to work with it please tell me how to delete the account .

Re: How to delete skype account

I have no idea why you are deleting this account, Because i am also having the same account and it is serving me the best also want to know that is you are not comfortable with the account. Also one important think that i would like to mentioned is it has all the beneficial things in it it enables you to do cal your friends on free and also can send sms to them with out any cost.

Here are the steps that will help you to delete the account.
    • First of all login to your Skype account. Where you have to enter the user name and password make sure that you have to enter the correct username and password.
    • Then you will enter on your account where you will see cancel subscription option just click on it.
    • Once you will click on the cancel subscription which is on the left of the page. Than you will enter on the next screen where the system will ask you Then are yo sure that you want to delete the subscription .
    • Then just click on the the ok button that will help you to delete you account permanently

I think that you are not happy with the auto recharge functionality of the skype, The thing is that instead of deleting the whole account you should disable the auto recharge , here are the steps that will let you to disable the auto recharge:
    1. First of all you have to login in your skype account and than directly go to the bottom of the page where you will find the Payment settings just click on it.
    2. Then click on the View settings link.
    3. Than that link will the auto-recharge page.
    4. On the same page you will find a link saying that disable your Auto recharge link just click on it .
    5. Then your accounts auto recharge is disabled.

First of all the thank you to all of you those who have considered my problem and also for spending the vital time for finding the solution the actual thing here is that i was forced to open this account and i was not willing to work on it for more and also want to delete all my details in that account so that is the reason why i decided to permanently , I followed the steps that were mentioned by you and then finally was able to delete the skype account.