Thread: PowerPoint 2010: Variations of notes pages of notes master to reverse?

PowerPoint 2010: Variations of notes pages of notes master to reverse?

In the "Notes Master" I marked the placeholder "slide image" and maintained this position and size: Height 9 cm, width 12 cm, 2 cm from the horizontal upper left corner, vertical 0.5 cm from the upper left corner. In the "notes page" this is not taken into account. In the "normal" I also have the function "Reset Slide executed and assigned to the layout again. But none of this corrects the slide image on the notes page. How can I contact to ensure that deviations of notes pages of notes master reversed? I have tried many ways but I was not succeeding. So I am expecting some quicker help from your side.

Re: PowerPoint 2010: Variations of notes pages of notes master to reverse?

I have the whole thing as you described it enacted a new presentation, for me it also works in the notes view. Since it with you non-work out, please try the following times:
    1. Close all Office Products
    2. Go to Start-> All Programs-> Accessories-> Run
    3. Enter in the field: regedit
    4. You should see the Registry Editor to prove itself
    5. Rename the following folder:
      • HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Office \ 14.0 \ PowerPoint
      • HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Office \ Word
      • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ Office \ 14.0 \ PowerPoint
      • HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Microsoft \ Office \ Word
      You can rename this folder by right-clicking like PowerPoint _old.

Unfortunately has not changed by renaming. Even with a copy of the film, the settings for the slide image on the notes page are not adapted to the requirements of the notes master. Only with a new slide master are the terms of the notes taken. However, I need a function with the no-longer-adapted to existing notes or slides are again bound to the terms of the notes master. I had thought that with a "slide back" should happen to me. Have I been wrong since? I am really stuck in this problem. Might be happening possibly still a beta test version of Office 2010? I am expecting that you members will continue to help me.

I'm still a bit Try and have come to the following: If you adjust the page of notes by hand, the master page of notes is not given more consideration. You can do the following:Go to one of these notes page-> Right click with your mouse in the empty space between the film and note-> select Notes layout-> setting the hook please check the option: "Get Current Master format again". Then it should go. This may help you. But I am some more questions from that . But how do I do this for all of your notes or a presentation? Is there a solution, possibly via a macro? Can you turn on the hook as the default?

I think that you should know about the VBA in detail. PowerPoint 2010 is filled with characteristics that you can use to make efficient and appealing presentations, and it is straightforward to figure out most of the features from the user interface. Occasionally though, regardless of the rich set of features in the standard PowerPoint user interface (UI), you might want to locate an easier way to perform a humdrum, repetitive task, or to perform some task that the UI does not seem to address. Luckily, Office applications like PowerPoint have Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), a programming language that gives you the capability to extend those applications.

VBA works by running macros, step-by-step events written in Visual Basic. Erudition to program might seem daunting, but with some endurance and some examples, many users find that knowledge even a diminutive amount of VBA code makes their work easier and gives them the capability to do things in Office that they did not think were promising. Once you have learned some VBA, it becomes much easier to learn a whole lot moreā€”so the possibilities are immeasurable. By far the most common motivation to use PowerPoint VBA is to automate repetitive tasks. For example, assume you have a presentation that contains a hefty number of empty text boxes that you want to delete. Instead of going to each slide and finding, selecting, and deleting each vacant text box, you can have a PowerPoint VBA macro do it for you. Another common motive to use PowerPoint VBA is to add new capabilities to PowerPoint. For example, you can produce a VBA macro that runs in the exact middle of your presentation, no matter how many slides you have, and pops up a message that tells you how much time you have left for your presentation. There are many supplementary reasons to use PowerPoint VBA, not the least of which is to execute tasks that involve PowerPoint working together with other Office applications. For example, you can put all the text from a presentation into a comma-separated value file (CSV) that you can open in Microsoft Excel 2010.