Thread: Matshita DVD-RAM UJ-850S Not working with Windows 7

Matshita DVD-RAM UJ-850S Not working with Windows 7

I have recently purchased a Toshiba A A215-S5839 laptop and the performance of the laptop is very good as compared to the previous one, it has a AMD dual core processor and a 2 GB RAM in it. With I got the Matshita DVD-RAM UJ-850S driver for the DVD’s. When I started working with the DVD drive it does not detected any of the DVD and similarly when I plug in the pen drive it sometimes detects and some time not. So what is the real problem with the laptop any suggestion on the topic will be appreciated to resolve the issue.

Re: Matshita DVD-RAM UJ-850S Not working with Windows 7

I f you are not able to detect the DVD in the Matshita DVD-RAM then you have to follow the following steps which might work to resolve your issue;
    • First from the start up menu go to the control panel.

• Then go to the device manager section.

• After that click on the CD/DVD section and double click on the devices
    • Select Driver’s Tab and then click on the click Update Drivers.

• After that you have to right click the driver and then select the uninstall followed by the Reboot option

• This selection will refresh the default driver stack from the list, this will resolve your issue of the DVD drivers.

As you have mentioned above that these steps will resolve my issue, i have tried it for more than five times but there where no detection of the DVD in the drivers. i also try to update the drivers from the different websites and also tried from other driver CD but the result was the same. So, please provide me with the solution i will be grateful for any valuable suggestion on the given topic.

The problem that you have mentioned is due to the drivers not installed in the laptop and you have installed the drivers that you have got with the Windows 7 operating system or with the laptop.if you don't have the DVD /CD for the driver installation then there is not problem you can do it from the Microsoft websites, these will resolve your issue for sure.

These issue occurred as the Toshiba does not have the drivers for the Toshiba A A215-S5839 laptop and the windows 7 to work in combination. The Toshiba said that they will release the drivers for there laptop very soon which will work with the windows 7 operating system but there is nothing to worry about you can use the limited version from the Microsoft website which is the alternative available to these issue.

You have to update the drivers from the Microsoft website to resolve the issue of not detecting the CD/DVD in the driver, for these first you have to go to the Microsoft website and from there go to the update section and then select the drivers options for Windows 7 operating system and it will update automatically from there. The other option available is that if you have a driver CD from the previous version then insert it and wait until it shows the update option on the screen and then update the drivers it will for sure resolve your issue, for any further query contact the Toshiba and the Microsoft customer care assistance.