Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Trying to setup video and audio with Windows Live

Windows Software

Old 14-10-2010

Trying to setup video and audio with Windows Live

I am trying to setup my new PC with Windows 7 using Windows Live Messenger, this new laptop has a camera built in. I am giving my grandson (young) a Dell netbook so we can talk to each other. It has a camera built in and has Windows XP. Can we do this and how do we set it up.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Old 15-10-2010

Re: Trying to setup video and audio with Windows Live

Sorry mate.

Am unable to understand what exactly you wanna do. You said you wanna set a PC with Windows 7 using Windows Live Messenger. What does that means ? And if consider that you want to do Video chat with your grandson on Windows Live Messenger than whats the problem. Just install WIndows live on both the laptops and start.
Old 16-10-2010

Re: Trying to setup video and audio with Windows Live

My problem is, I have never done this before and do not know how to do it. I have downloaded Windows Live Messenger, now what do I do to connect to grandson

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,