Thread: How to remove video and audio DRM Protection

How to remove video and audio DRM Protection

I downloaded music in wma format on my computer and I convert to mp3. Only I can not remove the drm that not keeps me convert. I use Windows xp as a lot of software does not work, and I can not burn to a CD, because I did not drive. If someone could give me a simple trick to solve this problem, it would be really cool because it has been over three days that I want. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Re: How to remove video and audio DRM Protection

DRM Media Converter is innovative DRM removal software that can remove DRM protection of music and movies purchased on iTunes, Microsoft Media Center, Napster, Pandora, BBC iPlayer, Amazon video on demand and other multimedia center DRM protected legally. In addition, this media converter can convert video and DRM protected music common format you need for your multimedia device. Free of all restrictions DRM protected music and audio books - Free-protected audio book and music as M4A, M4P, M4B from iTunes, WMA from Overdrive, AA, AAX from Audible, and subscription WMA music from Rhapsody, Napster, Pandora, Spiralfrog, Bearshare, iMesh, Imeem, KaZaA, Last.fm, eMusic, Puretracks, MusicGiants, Nokia Music Store, etc.It bypass copyright protected video and film.

I use DRM Media Converter Aimersoft. It innovative DRM removal software that can remove DRM protection of music and movies purchased on iTunes 10, Microsoft Media Center, Napster, Pandora, BBC iPlayer, Amazon video on demand and other multimedia center DRM protected legally . In addition, this media converter can convert video and DRM protected music common format you need for your multimedia device.

Use Media Converter to remove DRM on Windows. This software can remove DRM from movies and songs from iTunes, Microsoft Media Center, Napster, Pandora, Spiral Frog and other DRM protected media center legally and convert iTunes movie, video, and songs for common formats .
    1. Import target files by clicking "Add" or drag and drop directly into the main window. The set is missing it will work with your PC without any additional configuration.
    2. Click Settings to choose the output format of audio or video as needed for your digital player and adjust the video settings and audio settings if you need the output quality.
    3. Click "Start".

Several online music stores use DRM to restrict usage of music purchased and downloaded online like the iTunes Store, music store Napster, Windows Media DRM, etc, you can not share your movies and songs with others, even modify, or transfer, step by step below to see how to remove DRM from iTunes purchased music and video files so you can play them on non-portable readers Apple as Zune, PSP, BlackBerry, Creative Zen, import them into your Windows Movie Maker project, etc. The only tool you need is Media Converter Pro, which supports most DRM video and audio files: WMA/WMV/M4A / M4B/M4P/M4V/ASF .